Chapter 15

A/N Pic of Jonah :)

"Dad," I whine covering my face with my hands.

"What, Col? You were a cute baby." Dad chuckles, showing Steven my baby pictures.

"Oh, stop being a drama queen, Colin." Mom smiles, walking into my living room. Mom and Dad organized a picnic and are here to make sire Steven and I actually attend. I mean its free food, so I'm defiantly going. Mom said she invited Noah, but I don't have high hopes that he'll show up.

"Dad, please let my baby daddy go get dressed so I can fees River and myself."

"River?" Dad quirks.

"My baby." I groan, rolling my eyes.

"Were you this moody when you were pregnant?" Dad asks Mom.

"Yes. If you remember, I made you sleep outside because you refused to bring me pickles." Mom states kissing my cheek and ruffling my hair.

"Steven, hurry the hell up!" I yell. Since the other night, I've a bit of a hold on Steven. He's guilty about cheating and I'm shamefully using it to my advantage.

Thanks to his guilt, I was able to spend very two hundred dollars in baby clothes, the crib, stuffed animals, and more. And Steven can't say shit about it.

"Okay, baby. I'm ready." Steven says, walking from the bedroom. I examine him, catching my bottom lip between my teeth.

He's wearing a tight white tank top that showcases his abs and pecs perfectly, along with black basketball shorts that hug his waist. Lastly a pair of black off brand running shoes. His hair is down in a messy fringe and his beard is fucking sexy. Damn I want him inside me.

"Maybe later tonight, baby." Steven winks at me. I become a deep shade of red and look to my parents who are a bit wide eyed.

"Good to know you're pulling, Son." Dad comments as we begin to exit the apartment.

Oh God.

***
~Steven~

I help my boyfriend out of the car, the tent in my pants aggravating the living hell out of me.

I don't know what, but the sight of my lover holding my baby is such a turn on. He's my beautiful boyfriend carrying the bundle of joy in him and as much as I find it strange, it's so hot knowing that he is carrying a bit of me inside him.

"Try to put that away, before my Parents see it." Colin whispers, giving my member a squeeze, causing a moan to build up in my throat.

"I want to take you so bad." I growl, pressing myself against his ass and slowly bucking my hips.

"Well you have to wait, baby." He purrs, kissing my lips softly.

"Fine," I groan. I think about old nuns and quickly kill my erection.

Colin and I walk over to the are chosen by his parents. I help him down to his bottom and then take my spot beside him. I put my arm around him and he leans his head on my shoulder.

"I love you," he says, a few tears falling from his eyes and making contact with my bare shoulder.

"I love you too, Colin. I'm sorry that I hurt you." I speak in a hushed tone to keep our conversation strictly between us.
Mister Nelson would rip my fucking head off if he found out what I did.

"It's okay, Stevey. Now feed me and your son." He chuckles, reaching for strawberries.

I lay on my back, Colin resting his head on my stomach as he pops strawberries into his mouth. I smile down at my boy, the reality of how much I love him becoming clearer every second.

Since I found out he was pregnant, I realized I needed to stop being a pussy. When I first started working at the high school, I knew instantly that we'd slept together, but I didn't think he did. Then, when El told me he was carrying my child, I was excited, but at the same time terrified. I mean, I'm twenty one years old, I've never been able to keep a stable job until the high school, I use to spend all day sleeping and drinking. I instantly believed her, but I was too scared to admit it.

When we talked at McDonald's one night, I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be together; raise our baby together, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So, I offered to accompany him at his next ultrasound.

From there, I started showing my feelings. I realized that I needed to just tell him. Tell him that I loved him and I wanted to raise our baby together.

Everything since has been just amazing. We're having the first of hopefully many kids, we live together in a massive apartment, we trust each other, and Colin loves me despite the mistake I made with Alondra.

"Colin, I love you. I just want you to know, you and River are my everything." I say through tears.

"I'm the pregnant one, but you're so emotional." Colin grins, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Ew! PDA!" I turn away from my boyfriend, a small smile forming as I spot the owner of the voice.

"Noah, you made it!" Colin cheers.

"Of course I did. Free food." Noah chuckles, sitting down and hugging Colin.

"Well, hi to you too, bitches."

"Hello,Rony." I say, the blonde rolling his eyes and taking a seat beside Noah.

"Hey, Rony." Colin speaks, looking down.

"Hey, Nelson. How's the baby?" Rony asks flashing a smile.

"He's good." Colin responds, releasing a relieved breath.

"Fuck," Rony eyes Colin, before nudging his head to an approaching figure.

"You move on quick, Colin."

"Leave him alone, Jonah." I say, standing up.

"This has nothing to do with you, Steven." He rolls his eyes.

"Jonah, I'll tell you this one last time. Leave." I growl, moving Jonah back from my boyfriend.

"Whatever, I just wanted to give you, your fucking bracelet, Colin." Jonah tosses a little gold object before he leaves us.

"Thanks," Colin mumbles before he lays down and stares at the sky.