Chapter 24

Four Months Later

Fuck. I'm about to graduate. Well, not for two more days, but damn, I'm really about to graduate High School. I didn't think I'd be able to do it.

I walk out of the apartment. River will spending the day with his Papa and I'm gonna be going out with Noah and Rony. We aren't going to another club, just a little fun at the movies.

"You take forever to leave your damn house," Rony shouts from the passenger seat. "I could've gotten Noah off twice waiting for you."

"Gross." I hear Noah mumble as I get in the backseat. "Hi, Colin."

"Hi, Noah." I kiss his cheek and buckle up.

"So, what poor excuse of a movie are we watching," Rony asks, being a risky little shit, and crawling into the backseat with me as Noah drives.

"Some romance with Ryand Reynolds and Chris Hemsworth," Noah shrugs.

"Are they gonna be fucking?"

"Maybe."

"Hell yeah," Rony cheers. "Do you guys think I can get some head while we're here?"

"Is sex always on your mind," I ask Rony.

"It is until I'm under someone."

It's hard to beleive thisnis Rony. He's so much different from who I thought he was.

He played himself out to be this shy little book nerd, but in reality, he's a sex-crazed, outgoing, party magnet. He's much more confident than I thought. I'm so grateful to have him as a best friend.

But nobody will ever fully compare to Eleanor.

*
We got kicked out.

Noah keeps shooting glares at Rony, who just smiles cheekily, and I just laugh at the two.

"Rony, what did I tell you about having sex in the movie theatre?"

"Hey, he's the one who put a finger in my ass!"

"Was he also the one who starting riding a dick on the floor in front of us?"

"I tripped and just so happened to fall on my ass. On his dick."

"But, you couldn't wait for the theatre lights to go off?"

"Is this twenty fucking questions," Rony pouts, sitting back in his seat. "I did it. Its done."

"It's okay, Rony. Now let's just go get some food."

We arrive at a McDonald's and my stomach twists in uncomfortable ways. I look forwarf spotting Steven's car in the parking lot.

I go in before the others and spot Steven instantly. River is sitting on the table in his carseat-fast asleep. Sitting across from him is some chick I've never seen and already don't like.

I walk over and clear my throat. Steven looks up and smiles brightly.

"Babe, what're you doing here," he asks, getting up and hugging me. "Did you guys get kicked out?"

I nod.

"Rony?"

"Rony." I move my attention to the brunette and she looks up with a gentle smile. "Hi, I'm Steven's husband, Colin."

"Nice to meet you, Colin. I'm Callie, Steven's best friend."

"Really? How come I've never heard of you?"

"Oh shit move the baby," Rony whispers from the table he and Noah chose. I shoot him a glare and Callie chuckles.

"We haven't seen each other since high school and I just moved back. He did have a life before you, Colin."