Chapter 8

Steven's P.O.V.

I walk into the classroom, my hair a tossled mess, my glasses resting on the bridge of my nose. I couldn't sleep last night. Colin just had to burn himself into my head: the thought of being with him and raising a family is just overwhelming.

I believe I might have fallen for him. At my party I knew what happened and I believed without a doubt that his baby was mine.

*FLASHBACK*

I look from across the room, that guy that came in with El sitting at the bar taking his fourth or fifth shot of the night.

I watch as he leans into El, whispering something that causes her to jump up and waltz onto the floor with the bodies of sweaty people in their early 20's. I quickly see her approach my friend, Noah, but he's drunk as fuck and so is she. But she's not the one my mind is trained on.

The dark haired boy dances around El, keeping his distance as she grinds on Noah. I take my last shot and approach him.

Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around him and grind slowly against him. He looks at me with his big blue eyes, the only thing going through my mind is how close I want him.

"You're really hot." Is all my mind is able to conjure up in my buzzed state.

He grins and the next thing I know, his lips are pressed against mine. I instantly press my tounge into the cave of his mouth, our teeth touching as we make out furiously.

I slip my hand into his and push past the sea of people upstairs to what I hope is my bedroom.

We enter and he instantly pushes me down onto the bed. He begins kissing down my body, his tounge trailing down my chest and abs before reaching the button of my pants.

"Shorts off." And things took off from there.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I shake my head, looking into my phone to fix my hair, just to look a bit more presentable.

"Steven," I look up, that kid, Rony, standing in front of the desk. I guess I could be nice to him. For Colin's sake.

"Hello Rony, do you need something?" I say.

"No, I just wanted to tell you something." Suddenly, his hands slam down onto the top of the desk; my eyes widening with impact.

"Don't fuck with me." He says, snarkily.

"Excuse me?"

"I've wanted Colin for years and don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at him. Stay out of my way and you won't get hurt, pretty boy." Rony smirks turning on his heel and leaving the classroom.

What the fuck just happened!?

Colin's P.O.V.

I hold onto El as we walk into school. She's excited and nervous. Noah is transferring to our school today. After he told his mom about El and their baby, she decided he would be relocated to be closer to her. If that is love I don't know what is.

"Hi, Colin." Rony approaches me, his eyes cast down as he stands in front of me.

"Hi cutie." I smile, forcing him to look up at me. He blushes and moves to the opposite side of my body.

I get pinched in the rib, but I ignore the pain and look at El. Her eyes are narrowed and I'm not very surprised. She knows just as much as I do that what I'm doing with Rony is wrong.

I feel so bad to lead him on, but I can't bring myself to tell him that my heart belongs someone else. That someone else being Steven.

In the last day I've realized that I'm slowly, but surely falling in love with him. It wasn't hard to accept, I mean he's the father of my child, the man that I saw something in that caused me to sleep with him.