Chapter 10

A/N Steven Chapter:)

~Steven~

I untangle us slowly, allowing Colin to sleep. I reach into the picnic basket, pulling out baby wipes and clean off my chest, before grabbing another to clean him.

I pull his boxers up his smooth thighs, my fingertips grazing the skin causing Colin to shift a little. I kiss his sleeping cheek and find the blanket I brought.

"Sweetie, wake up for a bit." I whisper, nudging his shoulder a little.

"Steven," he says opening his eyes for a split second before he jumps up and runs to a section of the field and releases the contents of his stomach.

I make my way over to him, getting closer, I notice the tears in his eyes. My heart clenches at the sight, causing me to pull him into my arms once he's finished throwing up.

"You okay, baby?" I ask, gently kissing the top of his head. He doesn't answer, only sinks into my chest, little sobs escaping.

I tighten my grip a bit, rubbing my hand up and down his back as he pours out more tears.

"I wanna go home," he mutters, slipping out of my arms and turning away from me.

"Okay," I collect the things I brought, loading them back into car. Colin dressed himself rather quickly, already sitting in the passenger seat. I frown internally, but pull on my jeans, my other articles of clothing away with the basket.

I buckle up, the silence between us slowly killing me. I look at him from the corner of my eye, Colin notices, but instead of smiling or at least acknowledging it, he turns away. Not a word to me.

I fight the rage rising from his actions, but don't fight the stream of tears brought on by them.

Dammit, I know he's pregnant and is prone to having mood swings and from what Eleanor has told me, he pulls away from people at unknown tines, but can't he at least acknowledge me? He could say he loves me, Hell he can say he loves pizza rolls and I'd due. But no. Silence.

"We're at your house," I deadpan.

"Thanks for the date,Steven." Colin leans over, kissing my lips. I don't respond.

"I'll see you later," I say, keeping my eyes on the steering wheel.

"Okay," he mumbles, his voice cracks a little. He exits the car, slowly walking to his front door.

I jump from my seat, moving quickly to intercept him before he enters the house. I grab his wrist, pulling him into my arms.

I kiss him deeply, ignoring the voice in the back of my mind telling me to just leave. I hold him tight, my kiss deepening to the point I yearn for air.

"I love you, Colin. Don't forget that." I gasp, kissing his forehand.

"I love you too, Steven." He smiles shyly, standing on his tippy toes and nuzzling my nose with his.

"Good night, my love." With that, I pull away, watching as he enters his home. I grin like and idiot as I walk back to my car.

***

"Steven, get up!" Dad yells entering my bedroom. I open my eyes barley enough to make out his shape.

"What do you want, Dad?" I groan, sitting up slightly.

"Who the hell is Colin?" He asks, raising up my phone.

"My boyfriend," I say in a duh tone.

"When did you become gay?" I chuckle, reaching out for my phone.