Chapter 11

~Colin~

"Elllie, I want pizza!" I exclaim, laying across her and Noah's lap. He chuckles ruffling my hair. I pout and swat his hand.

"I'll call Steven and let him know to bring a few on his way over." I grin, pecking Eleanor's cheek.

She stands leaving into the kitchen to dial Steven's number.

"Looks like somebody has been getting lucky." Noah smirks, revealing he's located one of the many lovebites left by my boyfriend.

"Why can't you be like other straight guys?" I groan covering my face with my hands.

"I'm not straight. I fall in love with personalities. I don't care if it's man or woman." Noah replies, shrugging his broad shoulders.

"You're such a cutie," El coos, leaving a kiss on Noah's lips before resting on his legs beside me.

"Sup, Eleawhore?" I chuckle.

"Hey, Faggot." She chimes, the both of us bursting out in a fit of laughter.

We have not been hanging out much lately. We've been together non stop, but we either have our boyfriends with us or we're chowing down on whatever creation of food our babies decide to want.

"After tonight, we need to have one of our old fashioned sleep overs, Ellie." I whine, rolling over to hug my best friend.

"Of course. I've misses hanging out, just the two of us." She says, hugging back instantly.

Our hug lasts a few minutes before the doorbell rings. I roll onto my feet, moving to answer it.

"Delivery," my cheeky boyfriend grins, holding up four boxes of pizza. "That'll be three kisses."

"Sorry, I don't have three kisses. Maybe I could pay with a little something else?" I smirks, grabbing his tie, gently tugging him, his lips hovering mere centimeters from my own.

"We can arrange that." Steven smirks, leaning down and kissing my lips hungrily.

"Is fuckboy here with the pizza!" Eleanor yells.

"Yes, bitch and you're not getting any pepperoni until I get some of Colin's sausage!" Steven responds, giving me a sexy wink.

"Colin, give him some dick so we can fucking eat!" El yells. It's not hard to see the family resemblance between these two.

"Stevey, the babies are hungry. Can we postpone your payment?" I pout holding his hands between mine.

"Of course, my love. Come one, Eleawhore." Steven quips, causing me to giggle, but swat his chest. Damn he's so hot.

***

"Colin," Steven says, our legs entwined with the covers covering the lower half of our bodies.

"Yes," I support myself on my shoulder to look into his dark brown eyes.

"I was wondering if you'd want to move in with me. I got an apartment around the block from the school, I mean I know we've only been dating for a little over a month and a half, but" I shush him by kissing him.

"Steven, of course. I'd love to move in with you." He smiles releasing a breath of relief.

"After school tomorrow, we can go check it out, yeah?" I nod kissing his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

***

I wake up, my phone alarm blaring. I reach over to turn it off, but my hand lands against something hard and slightly hairy. I open my eyes a tad, Steven's sleeping figure beside me. He looks so cute when he sleeps.