Chapter 22

Pic of Bryson :)
Steven

"Babe, I'll be home in a bit. I need to stop by your parents' house to get a few of River's things." I step into our kitchen, and leave a kiss on Colin's temple.

"Okay, Steven. I love you."

"I love you too, Babyboy." I kiss his lips, then kiss our sleeping son on the forehead.

I quickly go dress into a black T-shirt, jeans, and black boots. I let the makeup, stay on simply because, I don't know how to get this shit off. I guess Colin used water-proof shit.

I run out to the truck and make way to the Nelson residence. I haven't spoken to Colin's Dad or Mom in a bit. I need to get River's things so I'll use the oppurtunity to chat with them.

***

I pull up to Colin's childhood home, parking on the side of the street.

I start walking up the path to the door, stopping in the driveway. Who's car is that? It's a black 2007 GMC Topkick 4x4. As far as I know, neither of Colin's parents own a truck even remotely close to this. Who's fucking truck is this?

I run over to the door, and turn the knob finding it unlocked. I shrug it off and step in, the lights are all off. I shrug it off again, and make way upstairs to the room that Colin and River had during their stay here.

I get to the room and open the door; my eyes widen, and I feel myself start to panic.

I walk in,and not only is Andrew naked, but he's pounding the hell out of somebody, and it sure as hell isn't Colin's mom.

"Andrew, what the fuck are you doing!" He catches my voice and stops with his actions, the other person covering their face, before I'm able to see them.

"Steven, what the hell are you doing here?" Andrew asks, his eyes wide.

"The better question is who the hell is that? And why the fuck you're fucking them in your wife's home, in your son's childhood bedroom?" I do very little to keep my voice down, and glare at Andrew, with so much anger that if looks were weapons, mine would be lethal to all mankind.

"Show yourself," Andrew sighs.

Slowly, the person beside Andrew uncovers themself.

"Hi, Steven." I suck in a sharp breath, then blink a few times to make sure I know it is who the hell I'm looking at.

"Bryson, what the fuck are you doing?" He looks at me,his eyes lowered, and his lip caught between his teeth. "Bryson, go home. You're so lucky I'm not gonna call your parents and tell them about this shit."

He nods,and gathers his scattered clothing.

The moment I hear the door shut, I turn to Andrew and punch the absolute shit out of him!

"What the ever loving fuck, Andrew!" I yell. "Not only did you cheat on your wife with a man, but with a nineteen year old, High School Student? Tell me exactly what the hell is going on through your head!" At this point I'm absolutely fuming. How the hell am I gonna explain this to Colin?

"Steven, please don't tell Colin about this. Him and Bryson were childhood friends, and when I got back, we got caught up. One thing led to another and I've been seeing him since." Andrew says, his blue eyes glossing over. "Steven, please don't tell Colin. I can't lose him again."

"I won't tell him, but you will." I shake my head. "Andrew, there is no way this will end well. So be prepared for a shit storm." With that, I turn and leave the house, driving my ass back home.

I can't believe what the fuck just happened.

***

Colin is  starting at the High School again. There is only a few months left until graduation, and he wants to finish the year.

"You ready, Babe?" I ask as we stand in the doorway of his parent's house, Andrew taking River into his arms.

"Yeah, Steven. It's just gonna be weird not having my little boy with me all day."

"You'll be okay, Love. Come on we have to go." We both kiss River, then get back to the car.

"What happend?" Colin fires as soon as we're in the car.

"What?"

"Don't what me, Steven. The tension was thick as fuck. What's going on with you and my Dad?" Colin movea his blonde hair from his face, his piercing eyes staring deep into my soul.

I sigh. I can't lie to him anymore.

Before, I start speaking I begin driving to avoid Colin acting on impulse and going full force at his Dad.

"The other day, when I went to get River's things, I caught your Dad sleeping with Bryson."

Colin's face goes cold. He blinks a few times, no emotion on his face. It appears even his breathing has silenced.

"What the fuck!" He yells, smacking me in the back of the head as we pull up to the school. "You've known this for almost a week and didn't even bother to fucking tell me?" I can tell that Colin is more hurt than angry.

"Look, Baby, I told Andrew to tell you himself, but I can't keep you in the dark. I'm sorry."

"Steven, I can't believe my Dad is cheating with Bryson- wait Bryson? As in Bryson Collins?" I nod. "My Dad is fucking my childhood best friend?"

"Yeah."

"Steven, why didn't you tell me? My Mom deserves to know what he's doing."

"Colin, I told you. This was Andrew's secret to tell. Let him tell your Mom." I pull into my spot, just as more students waltz into the building.

"He has a month to tell her, or I will." Colin gets out of the car,and angrily stomps to the front doors.

I sigh and follow behind him.

"Steven," I turn to the voice, and roll my eyes.

"What, Bryson?"

"You, um, didn't tell anyone about what you saw did you?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I just told Colin, so if I were you, I'd steer clear for the day."

"Dammit. I wantes to talk to hin today." Bryson sighs.

"You've been fucking his Dad for God knows how long. I don't think there is anything to talk about if it's not that."

"Fuck, I just, I don't know. I miss him." Bryson says.

"Well your chances of rekindling a friendship will be be slim, until this things with Andrew is handled." I tell him honestly; I actually feel pretyu bad for him.

"Can you have him meet me at tje coffee shop, Steven?I just really want to speak with him."

"I don't know,"

"Please, Steven?"

I sigh.

"I'll see what I can do. Now, go to class."

He nods and dashes into the building just as the first bell rings.

Great, I'm late.