13; Battle Lines

"I wanna talk to Derek."

"You can talk to us." Harley shrugged, crossing her arms as Scott stormed across the field towards her and Boyd.

"I don't want to fight." He warned, stopping in front of her.

"Good." She held up her hand, wiggling her fingers. "Because I just got a manicure that I don't want to ruin. That, and Boyd is like, twice your size."

"True." Scott winced a bit as he sized up the beta, weighing his chances. "Really, really true. But you wanna know what I think? I'm twice as fast."

Harley rolled her eyes and stepped back as Scott went to tackle Boyd, the girl already bored. They both got up and got ready to go at each other again when Derek showed up, appearing at their sides.

"She failed the test."

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything." He argued, looking between the three. "Lydia's different."

"I know," Derek replied nonchalantly, hands in his pockets. "At night she turns into a homocidal walking snake."

"I'm not gonna let you kill her." He growled, Derek just giving Boyd an amused look.

"What makes you think I'm gonna do it?" Scott's eyebrows furrowed, looking over to see Harley was gone.

Harley joined them as Isaac dragged his claws along the locker, Erica sending her a wide grin as the three walked down the hall, clad in leather and ready to kill.

Isaac paused in front of the library, a smirk on his face as he opened the door to reveal Matt and Danny. Harley walked forward, grabbing Matt's jacket and yanking him up forcefully.

"Where is she?" The blonde growled, tightening her grip. They just looked at her in fear, shaking their heads. She let out an annoyed huff of air, shoving him back in his seat and turning to leave when he spoke up.

"Finstock!" She turned back around, the flash of a camera hitting her face. Harley snatched the camera out of his hands, narrowing her eyes at the way her eyes reflected against the light. She quickly deleted it, shoving the camera back into his hands.

"Take one more picture of me, and I'll perform a homemade endoscopy and shove it down your throat." Harley snapped, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she stalked off, Isaac and Erica in tow.

● ● ●

"I got an idea." Stiles whispered, the girl looking over at him with a fearful look. "Just shoot one of them."

"Are you serious?" Allison hissed, her grip tightening on the crossbow in her hand.

"We told Scott we can protect ourselves," He argued quietly, holding his arms out. "So let's do it. At least give it a shot right?"

"Okay." She breathed, peering out of the window again.

"Look, they don't think we're going to fight." He explained, nodding with his words. "So if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So just shoot one of them."

"Which one?" Allison asked, pulling back the curtain a little.

"Uh, Derek." Stiles decided, practically bouncing with anticipation. "Shoot Derek. Preferably in the head."

"Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." The brunette argued, shaking her head.

"Then shoot one of the other four." He sighed, the girl raising an eyebrow.

"You mean two?"

"No, I mean four." He pulled back the curtain quickly, eyes widening. "Where the hell are Isaac and Harley?"

Allison backed up, her breathing shaky as she aimed her crossbow at the window, both of them unaware of the infamous duo behind them. Harley yanked Allison back by her hair, slamming the girl into the floor while Isaac advanced on Stiles, both their eyes glowing a fluorescent amber.

The blonde let out an angry growl when an arrow lodged itself in her thigh, yanking it out and tossing it aside. When she looked up, Allison was gone and she could hear her yelling at Lydia to hide.

"Stiles." Allison yelled shakily, alerting the beta of her location as she made her way up the stairs. "It's here!"

Harley just smirked and kicked open the door, the young huntress aiming her crossbow at her. She laughed and shook her head at the red laser bouncing off of her chest.

"This might make me sound like kind of a bitch," She gave her a sweet smile, crossing her arms. "But I've always found you so pathetic. Just letting everyone walk all over you, being such a follower? It must really suck being so helpless."

Harley chuckled and took a step forward, her hand imeadietly grabbing the arrow out of the air as it was shot at her.

"You didn't really think that would work," She cocked her head to the side, a grin spreading on her face. "Did you?"

"Actually I did." Harley's eyebrows furrowed, her hand opening to see the clear venom coating the inside of her palm. A sadistic smile made it's way onto Allison's lips as she gasped, crumpling to the floor.

"You have got to be kidding me." Harley hissed, unable to move as the brunette bent next to her, pushing her hair back.

"Who's helpless now," She whispered, her lips next to her ear. "Bitch."

With that she stalked off, leaving the girl there paralyzed and pissed off. It was only minutes later that she was being lifted off the ground and tossed outside, a groan escaping her mouth as she landed on top of an unconscious Isaac.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me Scott." Derek spoke. "You're already an alpha, of your own pack. But you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott replied, sirens sounding in the distance as Erica moved to help her up. Their attention was stolen by a sound from above, the Kanima crawling across the McCall's roof. It let out an ear piercing screech before disappearing into the night.

"Get the out of here." Derek muttered to Boyd, looking down at Isaac and Harley as Erica wrapped her arm around the blonde's waist. They all looked over when footsteps sounded, a very angry Lydia Martin storming out onto the porch.

"Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"

Harley looked over at Erica with a confused expression, her best friend returning it. If Lydia wasn't the Kanima, who was?

________________________

Not edited.

This chapter is ew and I'm low key freaking out because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH HARLEY IN THE NEXT EPISODE?! Like??¿?

Suggestions? Because the next episode is them keeping Jackson in that freaking van and I don't have know I what to dooooooo.

HEARTLESS AND RETURN BOTH HIT MILESTONES WITHIN A DAY OF EACHOTHER OMF. 1k AND 10k YOU GUYS!

Vote and comment ❤️

Xx