18; Dance Til You're Dead

Harley's eyes skimmed the crowd, finding Jackson as he walked in. She turned around and groaned, seeing Isaac holding himself up with one arm against the wall, talking to a blonde with horrible dark roots showing.

"Alright, lover boy." She sighed, shoving his hand off the wall and causing him to almost faceplant before grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him away.

"What was that for?" He complained, pushing away her hand.

"We have work to do, idiot." She scoffed, motioning towards their target. Isaac became more alert, finding Jackson easily and imeadietly moving towards him. Harley grabbed the back of his shirt again and yanked him back, rolling her eyes. "What are you gonna do? Just knock him out in front of everyone?"

"Yeah." Isaac nodded, the girl groaning in response.

"Just follow my lead, alright?" She ordered, sauntering over to Jackson. Her hand found the back off his neck, turning and pressing her lips to his throat. The boy imeadietly reacted, pressing himself against her while Isaac found her other side, hands gripping her waist tightly.

She grinded against both of them, Jackson leaving sloppy kisses along her throat while her hand reached back, finding Isaac's hair and tangling itself in it. She could smell the lust radiating off of them, Isaac catching her off guard as his mouth found hers briefly. She kissed him back, ignoring Jackson lips on her neck. They both pulled away, sharing a glance of darkened eyes clouded with desire before resuming their dancing.

Harley found herself pressing closer to Isaac, and Jackson must have realized this as well as Isaac pulled out the syringe, sinking his claws into his side.

"She belongs to me." Jackson growled, grabbing Harley and holding her tighter as Isaac fell to the ground. Her eyes widened as she felt his claws through her top, knowing that if she made a move to leave, they would no doubt be dug into her back. "Something wrong?"

"No." She shook her head, continuing to move against him with the music. Harley almost let out a sigh of relief when she saw Isaac get up, syringe in hand. He plunged it into Jackson's neck and pulled the trigger, the boy falling limp in her arms.

"You okay?" He asked, eyes scanning her face.

"I'm fine."

● ● ●

Harley and Isaac turned quickly when the door opened, Stiles waving his arms around as a form of defense.

"No, no, no! It's just me." He hissed, shutting the door behind him. "Just me. He okay?"

"Well," Isaac sighed, walking over to Jackson. "Let's find out."

He flicked his hand out, displaying his claws before swinging at the unconscious boy. Jackson caught his arm, Isaac grunting as it was twisted, the cracking of bone filling the small room.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again." Stiles ordered as Isaac walked back, clutching his arm and moaning in pain. "Okay?"

"I thought the ketamine was supposed to him out!" Harley hissed, bending slightly so she could examine Isaac's wrist.

"Yeah, well apparently this this is all we're gonna get." Stiles snapped, gesturing towards him. "So let's just hope that whoever is controlling him showed up tonight."