15; Revelations

"So, why do we need their help?" Isaac asked, he and Erica following behind Harley and Derek.

"Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is." He sighed, the three beta's sharing a look.

"And they do?" Harley scoffed, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"They might." He shrugged, walking out of the subway car. "Which is why I need one of you get on their good side."

"Hmm, Scott or Stiles?" Erica mused, her thumbs in her belt loops as she turned slowly.

"Either." Derek replied, letting out an irritated sigh.

"You know the full moon is coming Derek." Isaac pointed out, the alpha standing up straight and looking at him.

"I'm aware of that." He snapped, opening up a trunk with a symbol on the lid and pulling out chains.

"Wow, these look comfortable." Harley held up a headband with spikes protruding from the inside, a sarcastic smile on her face. Derek gave her a warning look and yanked them out of her hands, adding to the pile on the floor.

"You said you were going to teach us how to turn whenever we wanted." Isaac spoke up, his hands in his pockets.

"There hasn't been time."

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means," Isaac looked at him with worry, shaking his head. "That means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us." He shut the lid, walking across the cement.

"Yet." Harley snapped, turning to stare at him. "And Gerard already knows about us, so why don't we just forget the damn Kanima?"

"I can't!" Derek yelled, startling all three of them. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid, at all. And I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning. But I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first."

● ● ●

"What do you mean, I don't know?" Stiles hissed, the strawberry blonde just shrugging.

"He never told me." Lydia pursed her lips, opening her locker. "I don't even know why you would come to me."

"Because he was your boyfreind!" His voice cracked slightly in frustration, making her chuckle.

"Stiles, the only person Jackson has ever cared about, is himself." She scoffed, rolling her eyes as she glanced down the hall. "And Harley."

Stiles followed her gaze, watching as Harley typed something into her phone, grabbing a book from her locker without even looking. He uttered a short goodbye and darted down the hall, almost running into the blonde in the process.

"What do you want?" She sighed, raising an eyebrow as she shut her locker.

"Do you know what happened to Jackson's parents?" A look of realization flashed across her face, the girl just shrugging and turning down the hall. "You do!"

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone." Harley snapped, growing irritated at the spastic teen as he followed her down the hall.

"Anyone who says they aren't supposed to tell anyone is dying to tell someone." Stiles sighed, waving his arms around. "Tell me!"

"Why should I?" Her head cocked to the side, Stiles letting out an exasperated breath.

"I can't tell you that!"

"Then I'm not telling you." Harley snorted, shaking her head and picking up the pace.

"But you are telling me the you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?" His tone was hopeful, the girl furrowing her eyebrows.

"Was that a question?" She asked, turning to face him.

"It felt like one." He replied slowly, his head recoiling and making it look as if he had two chins.

"Tell me if this feels like an answer," Harley gave him a sarcastic smile, her eyes flashing a bright gold. "No."

"God, Harley!" Stiles yelped, jumping slightly. "Do you seriously have to-"

His words were cut off by a groan, Erica shoving him into the wall roughly. Harley stepped foward, watching in amusement as he winced.

"Why are you asking her about Jackson's real parents?" Erica asked, her claws digging into his t-shirt.

"Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" He countered, the two girls looking back at the security camera aimed at them, Erica pulling her hand away. "That's right. You wanna two wanna play Cat Woman and Harley Quinn? I'll be your Batman."

"If you're wondering about Jackson's parents, they're about half a mile from here." Harley called out as he walked away, leaning against the wall. "In Beacon Hills Cemetary."

With that the two girls walked down the hall, smirking when footsteps pounded behind them.

"Wait, wait!" Stiles yelled, stumbling behind them. "Do you know how they died?"

"Maybe." Erica shrugged, cocking her head to the side. "If you tell us why you're so interested."

"It's him, isn't it." Harley said slowly, pausing mid stride.

"What?" Stiles choked out, following as they started walking again. "Who? Him who?"

"The test didn't work, but it's still him." She scoffed softly, shaking her head. "It's Jackson."

"No, you can't tell Derek, okay?" Stiles argued as they neared the locker room, his persistence never fading. "There's a lot more to this that you don't know about. And just because you got the alpha bite makeover, doesn't give you license to go around destroying people."

"Why not?" Erica snapped, spinning around to face him. Harley's attention was elsewhere, her gaze on the water leaking out of the boys locker room. "That's all everyone used to do to me. I used to have, the worst crush in the world on you. Yeah, you Stiles. And you never once even noticed me. Exactly how your not noticing me right now."

Harley hit Erica lightly on the arm, the blonde turning to stare at the same thing she and Stiles already were focused on. Before they could even investigate the door flung open, Scott falling onto the floor and Jackson jumping on top of him.

"Jackson." Harley growled, pulling the half-naked boy off of Scott. She held him against her chest and backed up, her back hitting the wall while Stiles and Allison took care of Scott.

"What the hell's going on?" Harris yelled, walking down the hall. "Hey! Enough! What do you idiots think you're doing?"

Jackson lurched towards Scott again, Harley grunting as she held him back.

"Jackson!" Harris snapped, narrowing his eyes. "Calm down. Mr.McCall? Care to explain yourself? Stilinski?"

"You dropped this." Matt said, holding out a tablet to Scott, only to have it ripped away by Harris.

"You, and you." He gestured towards the two boys angrily before changing his mind. "Actually, all of you. Detention. Three o'clock."

________________________

Not edited.

There will most likely be another update today, I'm trying do write as much as I can before me grades come out, because I'll probably be grounded...

And now our two favorite blondes know that Jackie is the Kanima. I'm so excited to write the next episode because HARSAAC SHIT GOES DOWN YOU GUYS. But I still need to finish this one so....

Vote and Comment ❤️

Xx