#1

This is my first story so don't judge me😔

========================

Bradley

I slowly open my eyes still sore form the beating I had gotten from my mother.

Let me explain...

Start of Flashback###

Ring ring

Finely the bell goes I pack up my things and head out the door. Run down the corridor even though I'm not going to home I still want to get out of here.

I head over to my favourite place in the world.  The park . I know I know I'm 17 year guy just sitting there in the park alone. It does sound creepy but hey I like the park. I walk over to my favourite bench and sat there and enjoyed the sounds and sights.

Then I hear my phone ring it from my mum. I sigh and get up and start my to hell.

I unlocked the front door and stepped in. I see mum sitting on the couch crying. I drop my things and run to her.

" mum are you alright, what happened" I knee down only to get slapped.

" it's all your fault you killed him you ungrateful child" mum and dad hated me ever since I said I was gay. They just like everyone else but there my parents I still love them.

" what happened? Please tell me mum your scaring me" I get slapped Again.

" Scaring you, SCARING YOU"  I get slapped a third time. " your father dead because if you, you and no one else"

My mother wasn't the to beat me but I guess something snapped. I run up to my room to see how bad it was and let just say for an old lady she can hit. My whole left cheek was bruised.

I walk over to my bed to get some rest...

End of flash back###         

My cheek is really shore. Rubbing my cheek I sit up and look at my clock. 3:00am agh so early why.

I stand up and at that moment my stomach started to grumble. Oh yeah I didn't eat dinner. I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. To my surprise there no food same with shelfs.

I hear a smash coming form the the lounge. I get there to find mum throwing things.

"Mum what's wrong?" She turns at the sound of my voice. " GET AWAY, you demon child"

"Mom it's okay" I step closer I could smell the alcohol on her.

===========================

Sorry it's so short hopefully they get longer in the future.

Tell how you like Bradley so far

Hope you enjoyed.

-littbrat11 !💜!