#10

More chapters Moree

---
Heaven

I'm asking around for jake. I need to see him. I need to ask him.

Why?

I'm about to give up when right there standing in the kitchen is me so-called mate.

Suddenly all my sadness disperse and is replaced with anger. She was completely pissed.

I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. When he turns around I punch him right in the face. Giving him a bruise on his left cheek.

I turn around and leave forget about asking questions. He would probably say something like he slipped and my dick got stuck.

Punching him felt so good like a burst of new energy.

---
Unknown pov

I see my mate up ahead today was her birthday and going to finally meet her in person.

Walking over to her with every step i take here sweet smell gets stronger.

I get up to her "hello miss"

Turning around and caching a glimpse of her brown eyes as she looks into mine"

She puts out her hand and says "names belle" I shake her hand.

"I'm Tammin" letting go of her hand.

"So your my mate that's been watching me from a far" the statement had taken me back a bit.

"H-how did you know that" the question came out of her mouth as fast as it came into mind.

"It's not hard to know my mates been watching me for mouths now"

Then why didn't she come and confront me then.

---

Jake

I can't believe she hit me. I know I know. I cheated on her ok but seriously.

I walk to the pack doctors with everyone's eyes on me.

Walking into the building I find Michael, the pack doctor call 'Tobie' and Bradley's body laying on the bed.

When they hear me enter they turn around and then turn back around to Bradley's body.

---

Michael

Jake walks into the room with a big bruise on his left cheek. I couldn't help let a low chuckle.

I guess heaven found out. Tobie points to one of the beds on the other side of the room.

"Go wait over there" he said without looking away from me.

I have to say Tobie is pretty attractive with his short dark brown hair, brownish greenish eyes. He is around my hight at 6.0.

"So what I was saying is that I don't think Bradley died from lost of air" what? " I think he died from a poison it was just killing him so slowly that no one could tell"

"So what you're telling me is that someone killed him"

---

Will he find out it was jake?
Will Michael ever find someone to love again?

'Find next but first a TV ad from our sponsors'
Lol just joking no suffering will done by this book well to me anyways

Mwa hahahaha