#4

Hey peeps
Another chapter
Sorry I toke so long.

========================

Bradley

I wake up with extreme butt pains. I sit up with no memories of yesterday. I move to the bath room and look at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess ' I wonder what happened last night'

I get undressed and hop into the shower. 5 mins in and I hear the door open. When I check I get a glimpse of a naked Michael.

" like what you see" he smirks pointing at himself.

"Nop seen better" with expressionless face I turn back around. Only to feel cold arms wrap around me.

"That's not what you said last night" what happened last? "What are you talking about.

"Oh we just did this amazing thing called sex last night" I turn around so fast that I nearly fall over in the process. " we did WHAT!!"

"Shh people are still sleeping" I look up to see that he is enjoying this oh I would so love wipe that smile of his face.

"Did you just shh me, Did you just shh me!!" I sounded like some pissed off girl on her period. (not saying all girls are mean on there periods, just saying)

"I believe I just did, you hungry" I nodded in response. Hey, just because I'm angry doesn't mean I will say no to food.

"Well then follow me" with that he walks out the room. I follow close behind I couldn't help my eyes to wonder down to ass. I guess he caught me looking cus the next thing I know he stops making bump into him. He lets out a little giggle" like what you see"

"I've seen way better"such a big lie."ya, like who's" crap think, come on think."that jake fellow he has a way better ass then you" with that a very angry Michael pushes me into the wall. "Mine"

"dude chill I was kidding" for a moment there I saw a little bit of relieve."good" and then he starts to walk again.

We got to the kitchen to be greeted by a nice lady that look like she was in her mid 30. " good morning you two, would you like me to make you some pancakes? she seem nice. "That sounds lovely Margaret"

We sit down at the table having a nice breakfast when some barges through the door.

"Rogues"

========================
Oh-no not the rogues
How do like my story? I know it not the best but plz I bet of you tell me.
Again sorry it's late

-littbrat11 !💜!