#16

Jake

"Bradley" i'm not even close to knowing if i should tell her or not, fuck it.

" ha you mean the one i killed" hey, maybe she will kill me too.

what happened next surprises me. she hugs me. why is she hugging me? then she pulls back and punches me in the gut over and over.

what the hell is wrong with this women? when she stops she stands up straight.

"take me to where his grave is, so a poor grieving mother can be alone with her son for one last time.

"sorry if i'm mistaken but in the time that he was alive, we all heard about how his parents hated him and he ran away" pssft she probable missed beating him more his presents.

"just show me i his mother i deserve to know" ughh you does this person think she is ordering me around.

"you cant tell me what to do, so you old hag, if i didn't care about him what makes you think i would care about his fucked mother" call me cruel but i don't give a fuck anymore.  

suddenly she pulls out a gun"oh i think you will what way"....

----

Bella

i hear some beeping in the background. what the hell.

wait why can't i move?. please someone tell me why i can't move.

HELP!!! PLEASE HELP!!! i mentally scream in my head. suddenly it all goes black again...

***

waking up again to the same annoying beeping. getting a sudden pain in my stomach, god i feel like i'm dieing. if i'am then just kill me now please, please.

slowly drifting off in to my never ending sleep, good night world...

----

tobie

Micheal has been ignoring me does he not feel the sparks, or do they disgusted him. oh my god that is totally what it is.

what he must think of me. he probably thinks that i'm a man whore.

agh why does it hurt so much to know that Micheal probably hates me.

i walk into Bella and tammin's room only to see that Bella's heart monitor has stop signaling she had died.

i sit next to her lifeless body and say " so life is being shit to you to huh, well be glad you got the easy way out of it"

####

hey guys here another chapter for you guys.