#11

got another chapter for you all enjoy

-----

Micheal

i cant believe what i'm hearing. why would anyone kill Bradley?

i go back to my room i have to think and prose what i was just told Bradley was sweet and innocent well some-what innocent.

argh this is no time for jokes i need to think. who would even think about killing Bradley.

maybe, they wore jealous but jealous for what.

my thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the room. i look up to see Jake. 

Jake. 

wasn't he meant to be the one looking after him that day. yeah he was maybe he has some clues to this tragic murder. 

"Jake, did anyone talk to or go near Bradley the he died" he looks shocked by the question and for some reason fear.

"only me and you, sir" hmm strange "did he eat anything, Jake or maybe drink anything"

"not sure, Micheal just drop your thinking about it to much" he walks up to me and sits on the bed. he starts to rub my back.

i feel discussed with myself like Jake was OK but we should just stay friends.(friend zone) i didn't really know what i was doing at the time. i was blacking out most of it. 

"Jake i'm not in the mood i think i'm going to get some sleep" hopefully he gets the point.

"yeah, you get some sleep, see you later" he kisses me on the cheek and walks out closing the door behind him. as soon as he steps out the door a quickly whip the his slobber off my cheek.

---

Jake

he is starting to catch on that i killed his mate. i thought i did it so perfect.

how? how did i slip up so bad?

i slip so badly. my mate hates me. Micheal's going to hate me. the packs going to hate me. and i'm probable going to die.

maybe if i just run away then i can get a fresh start some where else. but my mate she will feel the pain.

ill just get rid of her to before i leave...

---

heaven

i feel so free!

without being tied down i feel like i don't have the weight of the world on my shoulders.

i jump a little bit when i hear a knock on the door. when i open it there is no one there so i shrug my shoulders and close the door again. when i turn around right there standing in my house was the last person i wanted to see.

"what are you doing in my house, Jake" he starts to walk closer to me.

"Jake what are yo-"i was caught off as he puts his hand over my mouth and shoves me into the wall. 

"shh, i'll be sure to make it quick darling but try to keep it in mind that i didn't want to do this" before i could do anything he pulls out a knife.

i start screaming and kicking but it was no use and it all went black.

---

heaven is dead