#3

Next chapter yay
This is going my first swap so wish me luck
========================
Michael

I chuckle " names Michael" he stood there. He looked adorable when he blushes.

"N-names b-Bradley" he so nerves he blushes harder now. My bata jake who is also my best friend whispers something new my ear " your naked" it was my turn to blush when I realised that I was still naked but to my rescue someone throw a blankety was at my. I turn around to see my younger sister Megan.

" thanks sis" I mange to say through all this blushing. I look over Bradley To see that he finds this funny.

"Jake show Bradley to where there sleeping, so my brother can get dressed" with that she walks out of the house.

"Oh-ok, this way umm.." But I cut him off before he could finish." He's our male Luna or will be" I give him a wink making him blush.

He slowly dragged himself o
Out of the room following bata jake. As soon as they left I ran so fast to my office to Grab some clothes.

I quickly put on some boxers and shorts before leaving to meet back up with my mate.

I walk into my room to see him sitting on my bed looking around the place. I slam the door shut to get him to notice.

Bradley

I was lead to up some stairs and down a long corridor when we stopped. We were standing in front of a big wooden door. The bata opened up the door and pushed me in closing the door after.

I look around the room is nicely light blue walls and grey floor. He had a king size bed with blue sheets and his bedroom came with a bathroom ( it's our bedroom now remember )

I walk over and sat on the bed. I guess I got really distracted because suddenly I hear a loud SLAM. I turn my head towards the door. There stood Michael.

He gave my a small sexy smile before he started to walk over to me.

He walks over to me slowly and sits on the bed with me. Moving his hand up and down my top half of my leg.

He push me down into laying position and starts to undress me...

===========================

Third chapter already wow I'm on a role.

Hoped you enjoyed

- littbrat11 !💜!