#9

This chapter is about what Really happened to Bradley.😋

Hope you enjoy
---
Bradley

I was awaken from my deep and beautiful sleep. I had the most wonderful dream that I'll ever have in the history of time.

I get up out of my bed and over to the bathroom. Considering that I woke up alone Michael probably left already.

Getting into the shower I quickly wash my hair and body. After finishing I dried off and walked to the closest.

I slipped on some black skinny jeans and a white button down top.

Walking down to the kitchen I can smell pancakes and a tiny hint of something else.

I walk in to see jake cooking pancakes.

"Hey brad you want some" what is that weird smell.

"Sure, what flavour" I'm staving and smell is killing me.

"I don't know I'm inventing a new flavour" he sat a plate of pancakes in front of me.

I take a bit and there is a very bad after taste but being me I have to be nice.

"So how is it" he looks like a exited 5 year old.

"It yummy" I little fake moans.

"yay I did it" seeing that I made him look so happy puts a smile on my face.

"Ok eat up you have to grow big and strong" giving a little chuckle I continue eating.

---
Jake

How stupid can people be. You could smell the poison from anywhere in the house.

He should have stayed where he came from. No one will get in my way of having Michael.

---
Bradley

I feel very funny, something must of been in the pancakes.

I go and lay down on the couch and rest for a bit 'I think I might go for a run later'

---
Enjoy
this is what really happened to Bradley.
Sorry for the short chapter guys😛😝😜😋