#8

Hello 😋 we are getting to the end of the story, I'm still very sorry for Bradley's death. It was only because my friend said it was getting boring.

===

Unknown pov

There she is beautiful my Bella doña. She playing around with the little pups.

She is my mate but does not know it. I can smell her sweet strawberry sent but some how she can't know who I am.

I have watch my mate from afar...

---
Michael

I can't deal with this anymore. My mate is dead and I was the case.

I killed him...
He told me to stop and I didn't
It's all my fault
It's all my fault
I.Killed.him

I look up into my reflection in the mirror. Then I look back down my bloody scars.

I grab the blade again and continue what I started. Tears flowing down my face.

---

Hour past and I'm laying on the floor when suddenly there is a know at the door.

"go away" I scream out wanting to be alone at the moment.

" sir, it's jake your friend can I come in" but before I could answer the door burst open.

Jake looks down at me and my bloody arms with tears in his eyes.

" why, why would you do this" he bends down and wipes my tears away.

"Because the only one that loved me is dead" I look up at his he starts to lean closer whispering " but I love you"

Before could answer he crashes his lips on mine and for some strange reason I responded.

---
Heaven

I'm sitting in my room doing my homework when I feel a giant pain all over my body.

I had learnt about this I wolf health it's like health but for wolfs.

I start to cry why would he do this to me. What did I do wrong?

I start a screaming the pain is just much...

---
Michael

Some how we ended up on the bed with our clothes off.

Jake is grinding on me and I enjoying every second.

It takes a bit for it to settle in jake has a mate and mate is probably in pain because of this.

"Jake st-stop, we need to stop you have a mate"

" that little thing I don't love her I'm gay it was for pretend"

===

😥 oh-no you didn't
Well guess what yes I did

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Issy_Michaelis23