#5

Hey peeps
Sorry it takes so long for my updates but don't blame me I just go with the flow. Anyway here some of my awesome story.

========================

Bradley

"Rouges"

We both jump up at my shocking new peace of information. " Get the children and woman save (no offence, it's just a story not trying to be mean) and get the warriors ready for battle"screams Michael.

" sorry Bradley I have to go see you later, bye" he pecs me on my lips and runs out the door.

"So what now"...
*************************************
Michael

I rushed out the door and towards the place where the rouges were. There were about three rouges. All dirty and very smelly(don't judge me)

One was not tall but not short brunette girl maybe 19, One was jet black haired and tall guy maybe in his 30s and the last one was a girl short with blonde hair and a very scared expression maybe 17 or 18.

"Why are you here" my voice boomed though the field."oh we only came to see this mate of yours we heard that she is really a he" says the really tall rouge with jet black hair.

"Well he's right here" I hear my mate sexy voice be hide me. I snap out of my day dream when I realised that he left the house without my permission.

"Where our manners my name is Finn" said the man with jet black hair.

"This is bella" he points to the girl with brunette hair.

"And she is heaven" he says disgustedly pointed at the short blonde.

Suddenly jake starts to act strange he looks ofer to heaven and start to understand what's going on(insert weirdo face here)

*************************************
jake

I started to feel something. And that smell it was driving me crazy.

The smell was coming from the rouges. I eyed all of them. When my eyes land on the short girl called heaven all that was going thought my head was "mate"

She was beautiful she had short blonde hair with one half shaved, blue eyes and kissable lips.

I start to make my way over to her. She takes a few steps forwards.

When we make it to each other I give a bone-crushing hug and say "mine"

===========================

Yayy jake found his mate

Sorry been busy hope my readers didn't get bored waiting.

Plz
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow