#17

Jake
We have been walking for three days straight now and no matter how much I beg her for a rest, she always declines.

Agh stupid lady all I wanted was to get away from this place.

I know as soon as I step foot on there land I'm going to get a lot of questions thrown at me. Now the problem is do I tell the truth or do I lie.

I don't know, I'll figure out what to do next when we get there.

Which is not that far away only 30 mins or so.

Gosh why did I have to mess up so badly. I don't want to die I'm to young to die.

When did my life start to go wrong?

Suddenly a memory of me and Michael as pups comes to mind.

*Flashback *
Me and Michael where playing in the backyard at my 7th birthday party.

We did everything together. I was opening my presents from my family and friends.

The last one I had open was from Michael he had make me a drawing of me and him playing.

In the middle of the picture it said. 'Best friends forever, nothing can tear as apart'

*end of flashback*

Why can't we just go back to being kids that would make life a lot more easier.

----
Michael
I had heard that bella had died this morning and Tammin joined soon after.

I have more funerals to plan. Did I tell you how much I hate funerals.

There so sad and make me cry and trust me when I say I'm not a big fan of crying.

Agh it would be the third or fourth funeral I've had to plain. If you ask me I would say that three two many.

Hearing a knock on the door I look up a call 'come in' to who ever is out there.

When the door opens I don't believe me eyes. I never thought I'd see this person again.