#6

Micheal

I can't believe that jake found his mate. Now I don't have to worry about his trying to steal my mate.

I am brought back to reality when I hear someone enter. I look over to see Bradley.

He walks over and sits on the end the bed with me. I sling my arm over his shoulder and cuddle into him. 'Hmmm he smells nice'

***

I walk up next to brad. He is cuddled into my front.

I try to snuggle as close as possible with out waking me but every time I more he stirs. So I just have to deal being like this. 'Sigh'

I look over at the time. Shit it 9:40 I have a meeting in 20minutes. I get out of bed and rush over to the bathroom taking a quick shower.

I change quickly and start towards the door when I hear "have a nice sweetie"

I turn around.

"You too, see you later" I turn bake and leave.
----------------------------------------------
Bradley

"You too, see you later and he walks out, now what?

I get up and do my morning stretches.
Shuffling over to the bathroom to do my business.

I get shove some clothes. I need to go for a run. I run through the back door and out into the woods.

I duck behind a tree and strip down. And turn into my brown and black wolf. It feels so good to change again.

I start to sprint. I didn't know where I was going but I was going fast.

***

After an hour or so I decide that it's time to head back. when I turn around I realise that I don't know where I am.

I tried to smell out my packs smell. Getting nothing I start walk the opposite direction that I was running in.

Wondering around I get a hint smell of my mate. I start to get excited. Running off in the detection of my mate.

Jumping through the trees at supernatural speed. The smell is gets stronger every step I take.

I pick up speed now get restless. My paws are getting sore from all the running I've done.

Soundly I run into something falling to the floor. I look up to see Michael. He looks down at me angrily.

"What are you doing out here" he growls.

" I went out for a run and got kind-of...lost" I look down embarrassed.

He chuckles lets get you home...

===========================
Enjoy this cheaper
Don't worry hopefully I'll update more soon I'm going as fast as I can.

-littbrat11 !💜!