2#

Here is a new chapter yayy
Enjoy
========================
Bradley

I get to the forest I hadn't packed much. I'm hoping I don't have to be a rouge for long that some pack will take me in.

I duck behind a tree and get undressed so I can shift into my brown and black wolf. It's not a big wolf but it's a pretty cool wolf if I say so myself.

I run for a few hours when my legs start to hurt. I drag myself to the closest tree and lay down. Not long after I slowly drifted off into sleep.

Hearing the sound of growling wolf pack woke me up. I jumped up and was ready for anything.

I get ready to attack when needed but the wolves just stood there. I start to relax suddenly a big orange wolf emerged from the pack wolves  and started to walk slowly over to me.

He was most likely there alpha. He was way bigger then then the others and probably stronger to. 

I growled at him? Telling it to back off but with my luck it doesn't work.

He walks closer and closer until We catch a glimpse of each other's eyes. Right then I know that he was my mate.

Suddenly he shifted right in front of everyone.  He was cute, tall red head that has a face full of freckles. All he said was "mate,mine" that really shocked everyone.

The wolves would turn and whispers in each other ears but that does not seem to bother my 'mate'

He starts to walk again with me taking a step back every step he takes forward.
I return in my human form wearing my tight jeans and black top. He looks me up and down before leavening. telling me to follow him I follow his instructions and follow.

He leads my to a beautiful house surrounded with beautiful scenery. There were kids running around playing, couples on there nice afternoon walk and even the scariest people look nice.

We walk up the front porch to the front door. We slowly make our way into what seems to be the pack house somewhere we lost the others except one which is probably the bata witch was also not wearing clothes. I quickly look away embarrassed that many cheeks are probably redder then a tomato.

I guess he saw me checking him out because he started to laugh again. "  names Michael"
===========================
How was this chapter? come on I'm scared 

How do you like Michael?

Sorry again for another short chapter but again this is my first book.

-littbrat11 !💜!