#19

Sexual content
****
Megan
Walking in, up the stairs to the pack house. Opening the door to see Michael and tobie pretty much having sex on the floor.

"Hey, can you guys get a room, I don't need a demonstration of the mating proses" tobie looks away embarrassed as michael looks over at me with a cocky grin.

Jumping up he says " that sounds like a good idea" and with that they're gone to have there grownup special time.

****
Sexual content now
****
Tobie
Michael kicks open the door kissing me non-stop.

Michael soon stopped, ripping his button up shirt off, his chest looked like a sculpture of a masculine body.

Michaels hands soon roamed up and down my thigh as I felt myself hardening at the sensation.

My hands soon roamed through his hair, the short, soft, red strands of hair that came from his head, my hands tangled with the beautiful males hair.

Michael stopped with the rubbing and soon pulled my pants down, his hands brushed past my erected cock and made a small moan leave my partially parted lips.

He attached his mouth to my neck and sucked at the skin, I let a low moan-growl and he tore off my v-neck, then Diego my ex opened the door, "you fucking slut" he yelled walking up to me and pulling my brown hair and forcing me to stand, "let him go" Michael yelled at him, I felt my erect cock get harder at the sight of Michael fighting for me.

Before I knew it, Diego was down for the count and I was getting dragged to another room by my dominative partner, I could see lust cloud his eyes, but I could also see his caring side.

He pulled my boxers down, soon discarding them on the wooden floor, his pants going down with his boxers and his cock fully erected and pulsating, everything was on full display.

I spread my legs wide for him and I felt him slip a finger in my already moistened hole, I could feel as the heat radiated from his cock and my ass, he put a second and third finger in and moved them in and out at a somewhat fast speed, I felt a knot in my core as I waited for the load of cum to flow out my cock, from the feeling of his fingers banging into my g-spot and stretching my ass more and more.

He pulled his fingers out, I let out a sigh of disappointment only to get his fingers replaced by something larger, thicker, HARDER, and it was really deep in me.

I let out moans of pleasure and pains as he thrusts deeper in me, I felt as if I was going to break.

"T-Tobie, your s-so f-fucking tight" michael let out between moans, pants and grunts, I responded with a moan and pulled his face closer to mine, I turned his head and bit into his neck, leaving my mark, he moaned loudly before bitting into my neck and leaving his mark.

We pulled away and he pulled out of my hole, I grunted with disappointment and pushed him back, he moaned and groaned slightly as I sat on his fully erected dick and felt as it went deeper then it ever did before.

He rammed into me with the new angle and I felt him hit my bundle of nerves, soon cumming deep inside my ass, I rode him a little while longer and felt as his cock softened inside me, he rolled us over and pulled out with a pop sound.

I let a low moan escape my lips as he wrapped his mouth around my cock, his head bobbed up and down and his tongue worked wonders on my precum coated tip, he put his mouth down to the base and I soon came.

I felt as my cock went soft and he swallowed up all the salty textured liquid.

He licked from my v-line up to my bottom lip, before sliding his tongue in my mouth, the taste of my own cock filed my mouth and he soon pulled away and laid next to me.

"I love you so much" I said to him, I could hear his heart beating as my head rested on his chest.

"I love you more" he said kissing the top of my head.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

Michaels POV
I love Tobie, I've even marked him as my own.

But as soon as he closed his eyes to sleep, I quickly slipped out of the bed on which we were laying in.

I walked into the room were Diego was knocked out, and walked up to him, "well, well, well, I think it's about time I take out the trash" I whispered and shifted into my wolf, biting into his neck and ripping out his jugular vain, once i saw his life fade I just put him on a bed sheet, wrapped him up and put him over my shoulder, no one was awake so I carried him downstairs and throw him in the trash, "people like you deserve to die" I said walking inside and closing the door.

I loved Brad, but I Love Tobie, I'm sorry Brad, but, I'm moving on, I know you will forgive me.