#7

Bradley
When we got back we decided to spent some time together. I went to make popcorn as Michael picks the movie.

I walk back into the lounge room with a big bowl of popcorn in one hand and two soda can in the other.

I get to see on 50 shades of grey I turn to him him the 'are you serious' look. And with the worlds biggest smile on his face he snacked the popcorn out of my hands.

"Hey,that was my popcorn" I stand there glaring at him. "And it bought with my money"

I scroll him and sit on the couch next to him taking back the popcorn. Michael turns and glares at me playfully.

Suddenly Michael tackles me spilling the popcorn everywhere. *sniff* my poor baby.

When I'm about to yell at him for spilling my food he starts to tickle me.

"S-stop pl-please stop" I managed to get through my outrageous laughter.

"Say the magic words, Michael is the coolest most attractive guy you have ever seen"

He starts to tickle faster. "Ok-ok Michael Jackson is the most coolest person and the most attractive guy.

He stops for a second trying to catch on to what I just said. Then it clicked.

"Hey" he starts to tickle me again. I suddenly start gasping for breath.

"Bradley are you ok, what's happening" Michael starts to panic " I call the pack doctor"

My vision starts to get blurry until it's goes all black.

-----
Michael

After Bradley  stops moving I brake into tears but quickly wipe them away when the door slams open.

In comes the doctor he rushes over to Bradley's still body and goes to touch him. I let out a low growl.

"Alpha, I need to see if he's okay" I give him a short nod to signal him to continue.

After five minutes the doctor backed up and turns to me.  "Sorry alpha he's not with us anymore"

No he can't be. My mate can't be dead no no no.

Ran off into the woods and off into the darkness.