Preference 23- He finds your tumblr

He Finds Your Tumblr

Niall:

You heard laughter coming from the bedroom and you walked in figure out what was making Niall laugh so much. You notice he was scrolling through something on his laptop.

"What's so funny? I want to see!"

"You've already seen it all, babe." You look at him confused until he turns the laptop to you. You instantly notice it's your tumblr and you blush a deep red in embarrassment.

"How did you find that!?"

"I have my ways. This is hilarious, [Y/N]. I see you ship Niam."

"I don't anymore, Niall, I haven't used it in ages." He raised his eyebrows at you and pointed to the latest post that you secretly posted this morning, it read

"I still think Niam is a stronger ship that even mine and Niall's relationship!" He busted out laughing again and you quickly ran out of the room mumbling things about your conflicting ships that he just doesn't understand.

Louis:

"Hey, [Y/N]? Can you come here a second, love?" You scurry upstairs and he guided you to the bed where he put the laptop on his lap.

"Care to explain this?" There it was, your Larry Stylinson

tumblr.

"Uhm, well you see..."

"It's so cool babe that you ship Larry Stylinson because it's totally real!"

"I knew it!" He high­fived you and you started gushing all about Harry together. You joked around a bit together. It might seem weird, but you knew Louis was all yours and you didn't have to worry.

"So Harry might come over later then, and we can tell him about you approving our ship!" You rolled your eyes and

he winked while kissing your lips.

"But, no one can ever kiss as well as you can love."

Harry:

You sat next to Harry on your laptop while he laid next to you taking a nap. Since Harry was asleep, you thought that would be a great idea to go on tumblr, which you are addicted to but you didn't want Harry to know about it. Everyone just thought your tumblr was simply another directioner, they had no idea it was you, [Y/N]'s girlfriend!" You were scrolling and felt Liam shift and before you could switch tabs, Harry saw.

"Is that tumblr? I didn't know you had one." You nodded and Harry giggled and grabbed the laptop scrolling through your page.

"Wow you have a lot of pictures of us on here, do the fans know it's you?"

"Nope, and it's going to stay that way." Harry smiled cheekily and you and grabbed his phone and you got a message from twitter saying.

"@Harry_styles @Y/T/N has a tumblr! Whoever finds it first, gets a follow! ;) xx" You slapped him on the arm and just giggled along with him.

Liam:

"Uh [Y/N]?" You turned your head to see Liam on your tumblr page!

"Liam, what are you doing!?"

"A fan tweeted me this. Why did you post a picture of me sleeping this morning?!"

"Because you're so cute!" He sighed and started tickling you!

"Don't do that, [Y/N]! That's mean!" He stuck his tongue out at you and you grabbed it making him laugh.

"I'm sorry Li, Li!"

"I forgive you, but why do you have to blog about me when you have the real thing right here!?"

"Because Liam! I love tumblr and theres no way to cure my addiction."

"I will help you!" He took your laptop but you grabbed it back scrolling through your page. You turned to him and said,

"But seriously, how many notes does it have!?"

Zayn:

You took a picture of Zayn and uploaded it through tumblr and posted it on your page. Just ten minutes later, Zayn came down with his laptop and showed you the picture.

"How did a picture of me get on tumblr? I wasn't even looking at the camera and it was taken today, I can tell because of the shirt and my hair looks damn sexy today!" You giggled and shrugged. Zayn raised his eyebrow at you and tickled you.

"Did you, happen to upload it!?"

"Never!"

"But, I look good though, so it doesn't really matter." You laughed and he found the source of the picture and clicked it.

"A blog dedicated to me! Look look! Damn I look good!" You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"This is your blog isn't it!?" You nodded and looked down, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, I love that you

love me this much."

AN: aren't these so cute.

I got 500 reads in 48 hours. That's amazing.

Anyways I'm going to start a song of the day thing.

Today's song: Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana grande.

Why because I love it!! :)

-lilmisscupcake