Preference 43- During a movie

During a movie

Harry:

your boyfriend harry brought you to the movie because the paparazzi and one direction fans don't see you due to the dark lighting.

You sit in the back and for the whole movie he rests his hand on your thigh. While your trying to watch he keeps whispering cheeky things in your ear, making your spine tingle.

"Shut up and watch the movie."

"I want to watch you." his lips brush your ear. You ask him to stop but when he surrenders and sits back quietly to watch the movie you want more. Eventually you leave before its over to make love in the back of your car.

Louis:

You convinced your boyfriend to have a Harry Potter movie day/night. You go to his house and dress up as your favorite characters.

Like little geeks you make food they have such as chocolate frogs and butter beer. Your not really watching the movies but saying the lines with so much enthusiasm you both enjoy steady fights of laughter and miss thee good parts.

Niall:

When Niall's home for tour you like to have Friday movie nights. It's sort of been tradition for the past couple of years you've dated.

This night you order take out Nando's to eat. You sit next to each other on pillows on he floor with your food on the coffee table. You both get so into the movie you forget about each other.

Right before the turning point Niall pauses it to get you two desert. He kisses you, which turns into a make out session. The movie gets turned off as you feed each other dessert.

Zayn:

It's just about midnight when you and your boyfriend are bored. You suggest watching a movie so you put in a good one. He was sitting up with his feet on the coffee table. You rest yourself against his side.

The movie started and Zayn kept asking you questions. They were stupid too like

" Who's that one?" And "Why are they going there?" When you didn't answer him he noticed you were sleeping so he got a blanket over both of you and watched until he fell asleep.

Liam:

Like a gentleman he took you to the movies for a date. He asked you what you wanted to see and bought the tickets and a small popcorn.

You picked to seats in the middle and kissed him quickly before it started. He made sure you weren't too cold. You just sat and watched the movie, resting your head on his shoulder.

Josh:

Your at the movies with you boyfriend, his arm around your shoulder, snuggled into him. It's opening night of the movie so every seat is full.

Suddenly your boyfriend takes his phone out of his pocket and texts someone back. It's not a big deal until he does it again and again.

"Babe could you please not." you say irritated. Someone behind you calls,

"Yeah listen to your girlfriend; put the phone away."

"O.k, o.k." he puts it away but somehow managed to turn on the sound. Everyone complains and you and him leave as every pesters you two. You end up watching the movie when it comes on demand.

Please vote comment and fan.

-lilmisscupcake