Preference 58- he tells you he loves you for the first time

He tells you he loves you for the first time.

Harry:

You and Harry were play wrestling one day at his flat. Your were on top of him pinning down his arms when he rolled over causing you to bump your head on the coffee table. "Oh my god im sooooo sorry Y/N, i love you please dont be mad at me babe." he said hugging you. "You what?" you asked in shock. "I love you... alot actually." You kissed him and said "I love you too babe."

Niall:

"Woah Niall must love you Y/N if he's sharing his food with you." Liam said laughing. "I guess i do." Niall blushed. "What?" You asked. "I think i do love you Y/N, i feel like you complete me." "I love you too Nialler." you said and kissed him.

Louis:

"Y/N, you stole my boyfriend." Harry joked as you and Louis were cuddling on the couch. "I'm sorry Haz but you were just a smash and dash, Y/N the real deal. Plus i love her more." Lou said. You got butterflies in your stomach instantly and you knew you loved him too but you couldnt spit the words out. "It's ok love you dont have to say it back i just want you to know that i do love you." He went to kiss you and you kissed him back letting him know the feeling was mutual.

Zayn:

"i love you" you heard your sleeping boyfriend mumble. "What?" you asked thinking he was awake. "I love you Y/N so much it's crazy." You looked over at him expecting him to be looking back at you, but then you realized he was sleeping. You fell asleep with a huge smile on your face and when you both woke up you looked at him and said "I love you to Zayn."

Liam: He accually said it on your 6th month anniversary date. He took you out to a fancy resturant and then took you to the London Eye after. "This is beautiful Liam, thank you." "You welcome babe, and you look stunning tonight." You gave him a quick peck on the lips and continued to look out. "I love you babe and im happy to have been able to spend time with you these past six months and i really hope that we will be together for a long time." Tears welled in your eyes, you werent expecting Liam to say that tonight. You looked up at him and wispered "I love you to." and then gave him a long kiss.

AN: I go to sleep updating and I wake up with 1,000+ reads!!!!

You guys are amazing!!! I'm proud of my cupcakes.

I will update in 30 votes AND 1,000 reads cause the previous challenges have been too easy

-lilmisscupcake