Preference 69- he asks you to start a family with him

AN: So I'm putting the Author's note at the start this time. Thankyou so much for over 50,000 reads and nearly 400 votes. You guys are amazing.

Anyways that was all I wanted to say so here is the next Preference. Sorry about the wait.....

he asks you to start a family with him - this is a really long and sweet one :)

LOUIS:

You and Louis were babysitting your baby cousin Charlie while the two of you were back visiting [your hometown]. You were sitting with the baby on your lap, bouncing her up and down.

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!" you say in an adorable baby voice, and the small infant giggles, her face lighting up. You didn't get to see your family much, so when you did, you really appreciated the time. You pulled Charlie towards you, cuddling her and pressing kisses to her cheeks.

She giggled even more, making an adorable baby sound. You laugh, and look over at Louis, who is watching you intently from the other side of the room, a huge grin on his face.

"You are so cute," he says, smiling.

"Aw, thank you love," you smile back at him, when he frowns.

"I was talking to the baby, but you're cute too, sweetheart," he says, standing up and passing you as he heads into the kitchen. You make a face at the baby.

"He thinks you're cuter than me! He's probably right," you playfully whisper to the baby, and she claps her hands together.

"Yep, that's right, clap clap for Louis!" you stand up, twisting the baby onto your hip and following Louis into the kitchen, where he's preparing some baby food in the microwave. You three have a wonderful night, until Charlie's parents come home and you say your goodbyes. Once you and Louis are in the car, you can't stop smiling.

"Tonight was fun," you say as he starts to drive down the road.

"It was," Louis agrees with you, laughing as he remembers Charlie spitting her spinach and cheese flavoured baby food at you.

"Hey, you better not be thinking about that spinach and cheese incident again!" you giggle, poking his shoulder.

"Of course not, baby, it's gone from my memory," he flashes a smile at you, and pulls into McDonalds.

"Let's get a drink, shall we?" you follow him into the store; order two chocolate frappes and sitting down at one of the private tables for two. The whole time, you notice him just staring at you adoringly.

"Lou, what are you looking at?" you giggle, and he looks down at his drink, smirking.

"I was just thinking how great a mother you're going to be one day," his cheeks go a little red, and you reach over to hold his hand.

"You're going to be an amazing daddy one day, Loupoo," you tell him and he looks back up at you, smiling.