Preference 164 - First Date

Preference: First Date

Zayn:

“Hi.” you said, opening the door to Zayn. “Hi.” Zayn said, checking you out. You blushed. “Where are we going?” “A surprise.” He said, taking your hand and taking you to the car. You were surprised when he stopped at the park. “I thought we could take a walk?” He said. You nodded in agreement. You ended up spending the entire night walking hand in hand. When he was taking you back to your house, he kissed you. “Bye, babe.” He winked, going back to the car. It was the start of your perfect relationship.

Harry:

You were getting ready for your date with Harry Styles, when the doorbell rang. You were wearing a dressy shirt and some jeans. “Where are you taking me, Haz?” you asked cheekily. “A film.” He said, leading you to the car. While driving to the theater, he kept holding your hand. You blushed. During the movie, Harry kept touching your hand. “Did you have a good time?” He asked when you went back to your place. “Great.” He said, kissing your lips gently.

Liam:

“What do you want to do?” Liam asked. It was your first date, but you and Liam had been best friends forever. “What did you do with Danielle?” You asked awkwardly. He had dumped her for you, so it was an awkward subject. “We loved to watch Disney movies.” “No, you like to watch Disney movies, you corrected. He put on Toy Story, and you two cuddled. “I liked this date.” you said when the movie was over. “It’s not over yet.” Liam replied, happily holding out the second and third Toy Story movies. You laughed, and fell asleep somewhere between the third movie.

Louis:

You were running to your office, when you bumped into someone. “I am so sorry.” You said, when you saw the person sprawled on the floor, with his tongue sticking out. “Are you ok.” you asked, trembling. Oh my gosh! It’s Louis Tomlinson!, you thought. “Gotcha.” He said, getting up. You sighed. “It’s ok, love! You can pay me back with coffee.” He assured you. You two went out for coffee and ended up being great friends. Then he said he wanted to be more than friends, and you accepted his offer.

Niall:

“Don’t be late next time!” your boss yelled angrily at you. “Hey, man! Chill. No woman deserves to be screamed at like that.” A familiar voice said. You turned, and saw the one and only Niall Horan. “Sorry.” Your boss said, turning away, clearly familiar with Niall. “Now that he’s off your case, would you like to go on a date with me?” “Sure!” You replied excitedly. He took you to a fancy Italian restaurant that night. “It’s so  beautiful here.” You said, stunned at the features of the restaurant. “Not as beautiful as you,” He replied, smashing his lips on yours. 

AN: Keep leaving ideas for the preference series. Don't just write a series name write what you want in that series e.g. Pregnancy series - You tell him you're pregnant, you tell the family, you find out the gender etc. okay? okay. 

Please vote and comment I am so close to the top 100 (I mean I'm in the top 500) but can we try and get this to top 100 pretty please :)

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN

-lilmisscupcake