Preference 137- morning sickness

Pregnancy Series #4 Morning Sickness by reality-ruined-our-life on tumblr

LIAM:

Liam smiled as he watched you sleep peacefully beside him. He gently ran his fingers through your hair, as your eyes fluttered open. "Morning Sweetheart," he said softly. You opened your mouth to speak, your smile fading. You sat up in bed quickly, your hand covering your mouth. "I'm not going to make it," you whimpered. Liam grabbed a bucket from beside the bed, he has for you in case you can't make it to the bathroom. He slid closer to you, placing the bucket in between your legs. You leaned forward, being sick immediately. You felt Liam's hand lightly rubbing circles on your back. You closed your eyes, taking deep breaths. "Alright now?" he kissed your temple, "Come on love, let's get you cleaned up, then we can come back to bed. How does that sound?" You nodded as he took the bucket away. "Thank you," you whispered as he helped you to the bathroom. "No problem beautiful, just want to see you feeling better."

LOUIS:

Your eyes snapped open as your stomach flipped. You groaned and shifted in the seat trying to get comfortable. After spending the week in Doncaster with Louis' family, you were driving home. Louis had wanted to leave early to avoid the traffic. "Lou?" you whimpered, placing a hand on your stomach. "Yeah boo," he smiled. "I don't feel good," you replied. He looked over at you, smile fading as he saw your face go pale. He quickly reached for your hand, rubbing his thumb over it. "Deep breaths daring. There is petrol station just up here," he soothed. As soon as the car stopped, you jumped out and ran towards the bathroom. You knelt in front of the toilet and began emptying your stomach. Louis is right behind you, rubbing your back and kissing your temple. "Sorry," you mumbled, the nausea slowly passing. "It's not your fault, just something that comes with baby Tommo," he said, kissing your forehead.

NIALL:

You sat on the cool tiles in the bathroom, running a hand over your face tiredly. A light knock on the door made you look up from your spot in front of the toilet. Niall slowly opened the door, giving you a small smile. "I'm sorry Princess," he whispered, face slightly pale, "You know I have the worst gag reflex in world." You giggled, before you felt the nauseous again. "Let me know when you're ok and we can cuddle," he blew you a kiss and returned to the living room. You groaned, leaning over the toilet and throwing up again. After a few deep breaths, you slowly got up. "Ni," you whispered, walking out of the bathroom. He ran to you, pulling you into a hug. "Feeling better?" he asked. You nodded against his neck, his scent calming you. Niall loosen the hug and placed his hand on your still flat stomach. "Why are you making Mummy sick?" he smiled. You placed your hand on top of his, smiling too.

HARRY:

You quickly kicked the blankets off your body and ran towards the bathroom. You knelt in front of the toilet, immediately emptying your stomach. You didn't hear Harry walk into the bathroom, until he knelt beside you. His large hands were on your back, rubbing softly. "Why didn't you wake me up, daring?" he asked. You sighed, relaxing at his comforting touch. "You have been so busy lately," you replied quietly, your throat burning, "I wanted you to get some sleep." He kissed your forehead as your stomach begun turning again. You lend over the toilet, being sick again. Harry sighed, feeling horrible that he couldn't make you feel better. He pulled your hair away from your face, holding it in one hand; his another hand still on your back. You took a deep breath, resting your head on his shoulder. "It will be will worth it, I promise," he whispered, as your stomach started to settle down.

ZAYN:

You groaned, resting your head on your arm on the toilet. You closed your eyes, wanting the nausea to stop, but everything you ate would just come up again. Tears filled your eyes, as your stomach flipped again. "No more please," you pleated, leaning over the toilet and emptying your stomach again. Zayn's heart broke seeing you like this and not being to fix it. He moved closer and rubbed your back gently. "Hey baby girl, shh," he whispered. You buried your face in his tshirt. "Do you want some water or another soda cracker? Try to settle your stomach?" he asked, drawing circles on your back. You shook your head against his chest. "It will just come up again," you whimpered, your throat burning. He kissed your temple and retied your hair up. "I don't how I'm going to do months of this," you said sitting up. He smiled weakly, wiping your eyes with his thumb. "With me of course. I'll be here the whole time."

AN: please comment and vote!!!!! :)

Maybe fan me too

-lilmisscupcake