Preference 157- Valentines Series

AN: because a few of these were short I have combined a few preferences which were all written by the one author into one chapter. So hopefully this is really long.

Valentines Series

Valentine's Day Outfits

http://twitcamwithhaz.tumblr.com/post/42324683256/64-your-valentines-day-dinner-outfit-story

How He Asks You To Be His Valentine

Harry:

You and your best friend, Harry, were walking alone near the ocean. "So, have you got a Valentine yet?" Harry asks. "Nope. I'm sure you do, though, Mr. Teen Heartthrob." You reply jokingly. He shrugs. "A lot of girls want to be, yeah, but there's one girl I want who probably sees me as nothing but a friend." He says sadly. You feel your heart drop. The love of your life was in love ith someone who didn't even love him back. "Just do something creative. She might like that. I know I would." You say, fighting back tears. "Actually, she does like that. I got her this." He pulled out a bracelet with "I Love You" engraved. "I know because...well..she's my best friend." He slips the bracelet on your wrist, blushing. "Oh my God, Harry...I think I love you too." You lean in and give him a shy kiss. It was a good Valentines that year.

Louis:

You and your casual boyfriend, Louis, were out at the theater. Being proposed to go steady never really meant anything to you, but it was Louis Tomlinson. He could dump you any second. "(Y/N)." Louis whispered. You didn't hear. "(Y/N)." He tried again. You turned. "Hm?" "I-" "Shhhh!" The old man in the seat behind you shushed. Louis ignored him. "Will you be my Valentine?" Louis asks. "Aww, Louis. Of course I will!" You say. "I think I love y-" "Shhhh!" The old man shushes again. You smiled. "I love you, too."You leaned in to kiss him. The old man had had enough, though, so he just threw popcorn at you and Louis.

Liam:

Turns out I like "Good Luck Charlie" you know that Disney show. The other ones suck balls though. So this is based off of that!
"So, Liam, Valentine's Day is coming up. Who's gonna be your Valentine?" You asked. "Hmm..let me think, uh, my girlfriend?" Liam suggests jokingly. You grab a pillow and chuck it at him. "Well, obviously. But don't just think I'm gonna be your Valentine. You have to ask me romantically." You say. "Ok, (Y/N) will you be my Valentine?" Liam asks. "Aw, Li..no." You shrug. "What!?" "Not romantic enough." You explain. He goes to another room for a bit and comes back with chocolates and flower. "(Y/F/N), will you do the honor of being my Valentine? I, Liam , take you, (Y/N) , to be my Valentine, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Liam says. You can't help but blush. "Nailed it?" "Nailed it!"

Niall:

"Valentines Day is a beautiful day!" Niall sang, dancing into the room your at. "It is?" "And I don't have a Valentiiine!" Niall sang. You laughed. "What about your girlfrieeeend?" You sang back. He took a deep breath, before singing "Will you be my valentine? (Y/N) will you be my valentine. I know that this doesn't rhyme, but will you be my valentine?" You exploded in giggles. "I don't know." You say cautiously. His face drops for a while. He smiles brightly and drastically as if he just got an idea. "I've got Nando's..." He persuades. "That only works on you, Ni. But if course I'll be your valentine." You kiss him. You both laugh into the kiss.

Zayn:

You waited impatiently, watching the clock intently. Finally, it happened. 11:11. "Zayn! Zayn! It's 11:11 make a wish! Make a wish!" You silently wished. He laughed. "Done?" You ask. "Done." He replies. "Awesome! What'd you wish for?" You question. "I can't tell you!" You grunt. "Fine." "So, babe, Valentine's is coming up...wanna be my Valentine?" He asked. "Hmm...I don't know, Niall asked me to so.." He laughed. "Seriously, though." He said, suddenly serious. "Of course I'll be your Valentine!" You reply, kissing him. "So now can you tell me what you wished for?" You ask. He smiles against your lips. "I wished for you to be my Valentine." You giggled and kissed him harder. He was too cute.
#66- Valentines Kiss (Valentines Series- #3)
Harry: He was sweet, but flirty. Always leaving you wanting more. He gently cupped your cheeks and led your face to his. You wrapped your arms around his neck. It was a beyond lovely kiss. "Happy Valentines, my Beauty." He whispered into the kiss.
Louis: It was a hungry kiss. He grabbed your hips and yanked you towards him. Your bodies collided into the powerful kiss. "Happy Valentines, Sexy." Louis said between kisses. Louis was a passionate kisser, and you loved that about him.
Liam: His kisses were adorable. He started by giving you gentle butterfly kisses on your neck, followed by cute little pecks on the lips. "Happy.." Kiss. "Valentines.." Kiss. "Day, Sweetheart." Then he was smash his lips against yours, not so gentle.
Niall: He had quite the sexual kiss. He smashed his lips against your wanting ones, his hands roaming all over your body. Those hands never knew when to stop! "Happy Valentines, Princess. On the day of love, I'll show you all the love I can give." He didn't hesitate to take things further.
Zayn: His kisses were slow and romantic. He started by gently brushing his lips against yours, his hands barely touching your body. He was such a tease. "Happy Valentines Day, (Y/N). You know I love you, baby." Then he would smash his lips on yours.

His Valentines Letter & Gift To You

Harry:

Dear (Y/N),
It really sucks being on tour during Valentines Day. You probably hate me.I love you so much and I'm sorry it had to be this way. It's a demanding career, you know? I really hope you forgive me. I sent you a gift! Hope it makes up for being away. Actually, I'm pretty damn sure it will. So, this note is attached to the gift. I hope you're reading this before opening it, because then you totally defeated the purpose. Well, I'm gonna cut this short because someone might die if you don't open that gift now. Trust me. P.S. The gift is breathing, open it.
Love, Harry.

And when you opened it, it was the best surprise ever. Harry.

Louis:

Hey girl hey,
This is my Valentine's letter to you! Happy Valentines, sweetheart. Glad to be your Valentine. In all honesty, I thought you weren't gonna ask me. Despite the fact we've been dating for 4 years. You just seemed so mad at me the day before you asked me. Period? Haha..sorry. I'm a horrible person, I know. Okay, well I love you babe. This is the fourth of many Valentines with you! I can't wait! By the way, I've got a gift for you. Turn around. -Lou xx

You turned to see Louis with a wide grin on his face, holding a puppy. The best part? The puppy was wearing a shirt that said "Marry me? I won't bite if you don't want me to ;)"

Liam:

Dear (Y/N),
writing a letter to my beloved is so fun! Haha. Happy Valentines day, darling. Did you see what I trended just for you? #HappyValentinesFromLiamTo(Y/N) You should, like, retweet me. The day of love is the day I can't be with you. But don't worry, the boys and I've already got a plan on how to strangle management. Haha, just kidding! But they should give us more time...You know I love you, dearest (Y/N). I'll see you in....5 seconds. Love, Liam.

You wondered what he meant by '5 seconds' when arms wrapped around your body. You yelped, but turned around to see him. Liam.

Niall:

For my Princess,
I don't know where I would be without you. You're my everything, along with our lovely daughter (Y/D/N). She's beautiful, just like her mother. I guess you're not my princess anymore, though. She's my princess, which makes you my Queen. Queen Horan, it's pretty damn great, ain't it? My love, my pride, my everything. Everything I have ever wanted to say to you can't be described in words. Oh, wait, it actually can. I love you like I love Nando's. No, more. That's love. Haha, well Happy Valentines Queen. I love you.By the way, go to the kitchen. -Niall xx

You went into the kitchen to see what he had done. A bunch of Nando's and your husband and daughter's laughing faces were there. That was your beautiful life. (I'm jealous)

Zayn (Based on P!nk's "Try". Kind of a songfic)

Sup babe,
I love you. I remember the first time I met you, you wouldn't give the time of day! I still think that was mean, calling me a "Press Boy." But I forgive you. I always wonder about what you're doing, you're always on my mind. We have desire, a lot of it. Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die. You've gotta get up and try. We've had a lot of problems, yes, so I guess you weren't wrong calling me "Press Boy". That's what it's all about...but I'm ready to take a journey with you and make it through everything. Happy Valentines, baby. Don't give up on me, please. I love you more than anything. Love, Zayn.

67- Valentine's dances

Harry:

Although everyone was going to a fast, upbeat beat, Harry held you close and danced slowly. "I'm so glad to be dancing with you, (Y/N), on this very night. I never thought I'd find my true love, but come to think of it, it's you." He whispered, before you into the perfect kiss.

Louis:

Louis was a tad bit mad that you didn't have Valentines Morning sex with him, so when the special time came to share a Valentines dance in front of family and friends, Louis got sexual.
Niall:
He danced sweet and soft with you. "Happy Valentines day, princess. I couldn't imagine being with anyone but you." Niall whispers into your ear." He kisses you slowly. "I love you, Niall," you say, kissing him back. "I love you more."

Liam:

He was just too adorable, spinning you around and everything. In the end you fell into his arms and you shared a cute, passionate kiss. "Happy Valentines, Mrs. Payne." He whispered. You giggled and kissed him. It was your first Valentines as a married couple.

Zayn:

It was a perfect dance, with the perfect couple and the perfect kiss. "Happy Valentines day, sweetheart. Having you in my life is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I am eternally grateful. I love you, (Y/N)." "Happy Valentines day, DJ Malik, I love you too." Then you shared the perfect kiss.

AN: hopefully you enjoyed this one. There are
Plenty more to come.

Okay so here's the deal get this book to 20,000 votes before 200 preferences and I will update this book to 250-300 preferences. It's up to you guys now.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-lilmisscupcake