Preference 36- horseback riding

Horseback riding

Harry:

"So.... I.. Have to like.... put one foot in here?" He questions pointing at the stirrup with a slightly worried expression. With a short laugh you nod your head demonstrating it to him on your horse. "Um...." A few minutes later he finally makes his way on top of the horse. "Good...Good Pony." He soothes nervously.

Liam:

He's actually very good with saddling up the horse.... but when it comes time to start riding it, he starts to get nervous. "Alright.... Slow pony, go slow... No! No!" He yells pulling back on the reigns "You're not like Bullseye from toy story." He whines frowning.

Louis:

"Fuck! My Balls!" He shouts after running a bit with the horse. Things were going good so far, until you decided to race which caused the sentence he just shouted to come out. "What if I can't have children now?!" He exclaims, with a laugh you shake your head.

Niall:

"I know all about horses, I watched all the toy story's with Liam." He states as he walks out to the pasture with you. He gets on the horse then you walk away getting on yours, the horse moves a bit causing Niall to start freaking out. "No! No! Bad Horse! Stop Moving!" He shouts gripping onto the reigns. You laugh telling him it's okay.

Zayn:

The day goes off without a hitch, he's actually very calm around the horses and you have a nice romantic ride around. The only problem? You both walk very weirdly after riding all day.

AN: nearly 4,000 reads!!!! I'm so excited. Lol

Please follow my Instagram account @lookitsmydrawing and vote fan and comment on here

-lilmisscupcake