Preference 45- You're alot younger than him

Your a lot younger than him

Harry:

It's the second time since dating Harry that your hanging out with the boys. Like last time, they make fun of him for dating you because his past relationships were with woman who were ancient and your 4 and a half years younger than him.

"Guys, cut it out. Y/N didn't do anything to you." he says angrily. He's actually getting sensitive but their comments stop.

"Harry, we don't care how old Y/N is, you're perfect for each other. We were just messing with you." Louis says.

Louis:

Your 6 years younger than Louis, your boyfriend. Though you have a great relationship, he always teases you of your age.

"Hey young one, what's school like? You know I don't go anymore so I need you to tell me." you hit him playfully as along with teasing you he always reminds you his older.

"Shut up oldie. I'm learning things that you don't even understand." you say in your defense, sticking out your tongue.

This kind of teasing always made you sound older than you are and lead to a lot of kissing.

Niall:

There's a big age difference between you and your boyfriend. You're so close however you both sometimes forget that you can't do things together.

"Babe, you coming?" Niall asks one particular night as he comes downstairs ready for a night out. Your in sweats reading on the couch.

"Niall, your going to the pub. You know I can't drink." he cursed under his breathe.

"God, your right. I forgot, again. Sorry princess, well I'll try not to get to drunk." you laugh kissing him before he leaves.

Zayn:

The fact that your much younger gives Zayn more reason to be a protective boyfriend; especially around paparazzi.

Tonight you were leaving a restaurant when the paps were swarming outside waiting for you. He had his arms around your waist.

"Move please so my baby can get through." It annoyed you this one time.

"Zayn, I am old enough to do things by myself." you remind him and he backs up.

Liam:

You've been dating Liam a while now and fans still post things about how they don't understand how he can be dating someone do young.

You don't take the hate very well, but that's expected. One day it hits you hard and your crying when Liam comes home. He angrily tweets:

Just because @Y/T/N is young it doesn't mean she doesn't know how to love.

Josh:

Since Josh did that twitcam with Niall and said he wouldn't date a 15 year old you lied about your age.

Josh thinks you 17. One day one of the boys tells him it's your 16 birthday.

"No, she told me she was turning 18." he got very angry and you guys talked it out.

"Are you going to break up with me now because in a liar?" he wrapped you in his arms.

"Age is only a number. I love you." he said apologetically.

AN: I think this applies to a lot of us due to the fact that we are all younger than them.

Please comment

Fan

And vote pretty please

Comment your favourite one so far.

-lilmisscupcake