Preference 96- how he asked you out

AN: I'm putting the authors note first this time.

Thank you so much for over 150,000 reads. I remember when I first posted this I was so happy to reach 10, then 20 reads and look at me now.

Also Thank you for over 1,000 votes on this book too. It means so much to me.

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to. I have been working so much at my job and I've been trying to write my fanfics, which I have writers block. So it's a slow process.

I've also been feeling a bit down and anxious lately. Just some things that have been said in the past are coming back to me.

Anyways if you read this thank you. And with out further adoo here is the next preference.

______________________

How he asked you out...

Harry:

You were walking out of class and he suprised you with flowers. Everybody was staring at you in the hallway but he only looked at you. He walked up to you, gave you a sly smile and said,

"Y/n, I have been waiting so long to ask you this but, do you want to go out with me sometime?" You smile and nod.

"Good because we're leaving now." He grabs your hand and drags you outside.

"I already checked you out. I said I was your cousin and that you were terribly sick!"

"Harry!" you say, and he cuts you off by sushing you.

"Love, no talking. Your sick remember?" he says with a smile and you two head out to the most romantic date ever at the beach.

Niall:

You have been friends with Niall for a long time now and you've been dying to ask him out, but you don't know if he likes you the way you like him.

You've found yourself wanting to kiss him when you are hanging out, and you keep dreaming about him. One day, Niall comes up to you and says

"I met this great girl and I'm thinking about asking her out! She is so beautiful, nice and funny! Do you think I should?" You are really bummed that Niall likes this other girl and you try to keep a smile on, but fail.

"Yeah Niall, ask her out. Any girl would love to go out with you."

"Good!" Niall says, "So, you wanna go out with me?"

"YES!" you practically scream and hug him until he cant breathe. You don't stop smiling the rest of the day, and NIall takes you out on a date to the wonderful creation that is Nandos!

Louis:

You and your friends all love One Direction and you can't wait to go to their concert! One day, you go to your coffeeshopp you usually go to everyday, and start jamming to One Direction while watching videos of Louis because he always makes you laugh really hard!

When your dancing along watching your favorite video diary, you hear somebody laugh behind you. You turn and there is Louis Tomlinson.

"Wow, I Forgot how funny I am!" he said and sat across from you.

"Mind if I sit?" he asks and you shake your head still dazed by him.

You two start talking and laughing and before you know it, it's closing time. As you two are walking out, Louis says

"You wanna go out with me sometime? You seem like a great girl. Plus, I think you have a very bad One Direction problem." He says and you laugh.

"Well, there is this one guy who is really cute and super funny that I'm addicted to. I really need some help." you say.

"Well, Im the man for it!" Louis says and the next day he takes you out to a movie and to get some Italian food!

Zayn:

You go to a One Direction signing to meet the boys, but you seem to catch Zayn's eye. The whole time you're in line, he is staring at you! When you get up there, you tell him your name and he talks to you until Paul makes you leave.

Later, when the Signing is over, you're waiting for your parents to pick you up, but they are really late. To make matters worse, it starts to rain. When you're sitting on the curb, somebody comes up behind you.

"Love?" he asks and you turn around to see Zayn there.

"Oh! Hi." you say nervously fixing your hair and clothes from the rain.

"Got some trouble?" he asks and you say

"Yeah my parents are really late." You shiver and he comes over to you.

"Here," he says and hands you his varsity jacket. You can't believe it. He brings you inside and waits for your ride with you and before you leave, he slips you his number and asks if you want to go out sometime.

Of course you say yes, and you two have an amazing time, walking around the city!

Liam:

You are at the movie rental place, and you're going to rent Toy Story again. It's your favorite movie and you have seen it a million times. You go up to where it is, but when you reach for it you notice this guy reaching for it at the same time. He quickly pulls back his hand.

"Thanks," you say and he smiles at you.

"Hi I'm Liam." he says and you tell him your name.

"Are you a die-hard Toy Story fan too?" he asks, and you nod.

"I Love them," you say and after a while you two start talking about your favorite movie and character.

"Well, maybe sometime we can watch this together." He says.

"Sure!" you say, "anything for a fellow Toy Storyer!" he laughs and gives you his number. The next night, you two watch all three movie in a row and talk about how much you love them!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Please get this to 1.1k votes. So please get this 40 more votes.

-lilmisscupcake