Preference 131- He catches you fangirling over him (his pov)

He catches you fangirling over him (his pov)

LIAM:

I was leaving studio early today, to surprise Y/N, you could call it a extended lunch break, because I was picking up some lunch for us, then heading back to work. When I got to her door, I heard her voice. She was talking to someone, but no one was there, she must have been on the phone. I was about to ring the doorbell but stopped myself when I heard my name being said. "No, stop it" I caught her saying, she was trying to be forceful but I heard the smile in her voice. I noticed the door was open so I pushed it slightly and slowly walked in. I through to my self 'Should I tell her I am hear or should I keep listening' but my thoughts were interrupted when she laughed, "what? no it's not as soft as you think," she paused, "it's kind of spikey" she laughed again. then there was silence, I think she was listening to the person talk. "my favourite thing about him? I don't know Y/F/N," she stopped and started twirling her hair; something she always did when she was thinking or nervous. "his arms" i heard her sigh when her friend starting laughing at her answer, she continued "No no, like, I feel protected when they are around me, or the tattoos on his arms, i just like tracing the patterns with my fingers" I could tell she was happy because I could see the smile on her lips. Suddenly my phone fell out of my hands and made a loud noise hitting the floor.. Y/N head shot up and looked at me. I smiled sweetly, only making her blush a deeper shade of red. "I'll call you back Y/F/N," she said shakily. She stood up and dropped her phone on the couch. I walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. "You are adorable," I said, making her more embarrassed and bury her head in my chest. "I love holding you in my arms" I said. She playfully hit my chest, "Li, Stop it," she said giggling.

LOUIS:

Y/N and her best friend were coming over today to hang out. Since it was a warm day, I decided to uncover the pool and invite the boys around. Zayn and Liam were busy, but Harry and Niall agreed. Once everyone arrived, Harry and Niall were inside talking, while I walked the girls outside. Y/F/N sat down on a lounge chair, sun baking. I wrapped my arms around Y/N waist. "Hi Boo," I whispered into her ear. "Hi Lou. Thanks for inviting us over," she giggled. I kissed her cheek. "What to go in the pool?" I asked. "Maybe in a little bit, I want to enjoy the sun first," she said wiggling out of my grip. I sighed and let her go. She sat down next to her friend. I slowly pulled my tshirt over my head and dropped it to the floor. As I walked over to the edge of the pool, I heard a squeal. I quickly looked up at the girls. They were looking at each other, so they didn't know I was watching them. I slowly walked towards them, listening to what they were saying. "OMG Y/N," her friend said grabbing her arm. "I knew he was fit, but look at his body," she continued. I could see Y/N cheeks go red. I stopped and stood still. "Stop Y/F/N," she said quietly. "Oh come on, look at it. You never told me," Y/F/N wined. Y/N took a deep breath and looked at her Y/F/N. "I know, photos don't compare," she paused, "his body is amazing." I could feel myself blushing. "But look at his eyes and his smile-" she continued before Y/F/N cut her off, "and those arms.." she trailed off. Suddenly Niall yelled, "Hey Lou, what you doing?" making everyone look up. "I-I-" I couldn't find my words. "Don't worry Y/N, I think Lou knows how you feel about him," Harry said before they walked back inside, leaving Y/N watching me wide eyed.

NIALL:

The boys and I had taken our girlfriends out for a fun night out. Since I had recently gotten my licence, I decided I would drive; although that meant no drinking, I was happy to look after my girl. Y/N had had a few drinks, she wasn't drunk but the alcohol was getting to her. I laughed at how adorable she was. "Come on Princess, Let's go home," I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She nodded and kissed my cheek. I kept my arm around her and walked her to the car, Zayn and Perrie following close behind. I gently helped her into the back seat next to Perrie and hopped into the front seat. "I never thought I would see the day, where you went out and didn't drink," Zayn laughed from the passenger seat. I smiled and looked behind me. "I thought she deserved a night," I said looking at Y/N. I turned back around and started the car. On the drive home, Zayn turned the radio to give the car some noise, since the girls were not talking. I looked at Zayn and we laughed as the start of 'Kiss you' started playing. "Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like, We can go out any day any night," Y/N and Perrie sung loudly. "I thought they were asleep," I said to Zayn. Zayn shook his head laughing. "Ohhh, Zayn's voice," Perrie sung, making Y/N giggle. "No Niall's voice is better, I love when you can hear his accent," she said. "His Irish charm," Perrie said leaning closer to Y/N. "Ohh, but his blue eyes are gorgeous and his -" she paused before they started singing again, "Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah. And let me kiss you." I felt my cheeks going red. I looked in the mirror and watched the girls proudly. She is never going to live this down; I caught my girlfriend fangirling about me...

HARRY:

Y/N had invited me over to her flat to meet some of her friends. They had been bugging her for a while to meet me; I'm not sure why she kept putting it off. I sat next to Y/N on the couch with my hand resting on her knee, listening to her friends. I was paying attention to Y/F/N talk, when Y/N put her hand on top of mine, causing me to look at her. Y/F/N didn't notice as she continue talking. She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Haz," she whispered. I smiled at her, "It's fine, don't worry." As I went to kiss her forehead my phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling it out, I saw that Louis was calling. "Excuse me girls, I have to take this," I said, kissing Y/N forehead. "Hey Lou, whats up," I said into the phone as I walked into the kitchen. As Louis was talking, I heard a squeal followed by giggling. "What was that?" Louis asked. "I don't know, hang on a second," I said moving my phone away from my ear to listen to the girls. "Come on Y/N," her friend said. I looked around the corner and saw them looking at a magazine closely. "Look at him," her other friend said. Y/N shock her head smiling. "Why? You know he is standing in my kitchen, I don't need to look," she said giggling. "I know. You are so lucky, he is more gorgeous in person than in this magazine," Y/F/N said. Y/N took the magazine from her and looked at the poster of me. I felt myself blushing. She lightly brushed her finger along my jaw and cheek. "He has the most amazing smile, especially with those adorable dimples," she looked up at her friends and squealed, "his hair is so soft, I love running my fingers through it, but his stunning green eyes, I love looking into-" I stepped into the room, and Y/F/N looked up at me quickly. Y/N stopped talking and turned around, her cheeks going red, matching mine. I gave her a cheeky smile; which I know she loves.

ZAYN:

Tonight was the first concert in the Take Me Home tour in London. I brought Y/N along with me; I really wanted her to enjoy herself before I had to leave for months. I was showing her backstage and explaining how everything works. Her face lit up with excitement as we walked around hand in hand. After a quick chat with the boys, I showed her to my dressing room. She looked around the room and sat down on the couch. As I went to sit down with her, Paul walked in. "5 minutes to show time," he said smiling. I thanked him and pulled Y/N into a hug. "You better go, Don't want the boys waiting for you," she said. I kissed her cheek and walked out to find the boys. The crowd was crazy tonight; everyone was so excited and loud. We sung the first round of songs and walked off stage for a little break and quick outfit change. I walked up to my dressing room, but stopped in my tracks as I heard giggling and squealing. I pushed open the door slowly hoping to be quiet and saw Y/N. She was jumping around the room, chapping her hands. I smiled to myself at how adorable she was being. She walked over to my clothes and picked up my jacket and hugged it tight. "Oh I love this jacket, it matches his eyes perfectly," she said. She continued to walk around the room holding my jacket. She stopped and picked up a photo I had on the table of her and I. She smiled and traced her finger along the photo. "He is gorgeous; his stunning brown eyes and that smile, oh when he bites his lip," she sighed. I stepped toward causing the the floor to creak. She quickly looked up at me and her face went red. I laughed and walked closer. I gently stroked her blushed cheek, before whispering, "you're gorgeous too, my fangirl."

AN: so this one was really cute.

Credit to the original owner who also owns the previous two.

So I wrote the story for English and I'm going to turn it into a book so here is a snippet of it.

A stranger in a foreign land

From the moment I stepped through the door, I knew I didn't belong here. The fact that I was only 18 and everyone else was married. I just didn't belong here. I wanted to be sick due to the nervousness and the unsettling ness of this place; the morning sickness didn't really help either.

From the time I walked through that door to the time I sat down, to now I was being looked at by every woman in this place, being judged just because I was sitting in this very room. It could have been the fact that I was wearing my track pants, jumper, UGG boots and beanie, but it was most likely the fact that I looked too young to be a mum.I could have been here to see a friend and be there to reassure her but as far as I was concerned, that didn't matter.

Flicking through the magazines I couldn't help but notice the woman next to me glaring at me and breathing down my back. Oh how I wanted to strangle her. I glanced up at her and she looked away as if nothing had happened. Is this how all the older women treated girls my age? Surely not.

I tried looking for an escape from this foreign land, but there was none. I was in a room with four plain walls and four plain corners. There was no-where for me to hide. My only escape was to go to my appointment but even that was fifteen minutes away.

As I watched the clock tick away the time, very slowly, I began to grow self-conscious as more women entered the waiting room with funny looks. Some of them looked way too old to be having kids, but did I give them any looks? No. It is their life and their decision and that should not be judged upon. Yet here I am being judged because of my decision.

When you try and make time fly by in a new place you notice the little things. The bumble bees on the walls, creating a trail towards the doctors room, the small pile of children's books that were tatted on the edges due to the use of the books, the small box of old fashioned kid's toys that no-one really played with but they were still used as there was nothing else to do.

I guess when you stare off into space or explore the foreign places that you are in time really does fly by. I was getting more and more excited to see my little baby in me by the minute. There wasn't much longer to go.

As my name was called to go to my appointment I looked back at all the other women and saw a girl roughly around my age. She looked as nervous as I would have been when I walked in, the other mothers gave her weird looks too. I caught her eye and gave her a smile, knowing she would need it. Maybe I wasn't the only stranger in this foreign land.

Hope you like the preference.

Tell me what you think of the new story.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE UPLOADS

VOTE IS YOU LOVE ME

FAN ME IF I AM AWESOME

MESSAGE ME IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME

Virtual hug to my cupcakes

-lilmisscupcake