Preference 48- how he turns you on

AN: heads up. This one is sexual. So for all you sexual fans here you go.

How He Turns You On

Niall:

He wraps his arms around your waist from behind you, pulling you close against him. While you're already blushing, he moves his lips to your neck, nibbling lightly and leaving a trail of kisses to your collarbone. He knows that it drives you crazy, and you can never say no to him when he's that sexy. It always ends up being an eventful night.

Harry:

You're both singing along to classic rock in his flat. "Well I'm hot blooded, check it and seeee, I got a fever of 103, come on baby, do you do more than dance?" he sings, and you stare at him for a moment. "Wow. That was sexy," you say, grinning at him. He leans back on the bed and pulls you on top of him, kissing your fingers lightly. "Maybe I meant for it to be," he says, his voice low.

Liam:

It starts out playful, you ruffling his hair and him stumbling over himself to get you back for it. But in between all of the play fighting, he leans over and kisses your lips sweetly saying, "I love you, though." That's usually how you end up distracting him and winning the fight. He likes to see you, taking control, being powerful. It's a turn-on for him, so of course the two of you end up making out.

Louis:

He pulls you away from whatever you're doing and pins you up against the wall, kissing you hungrily, leaving a line of lovebites on your throat. Just when things could start to get somewhere, he pulls away, smiling cheekily. "You can go back to whatever that was, now," he says, and then raises his eyebrows. "Or we can keep doing what we're doing. Either way."

Zayn:

He's lying with you on the couch, having a sort of lazy day. His head rests against your stomach, and then turns, pressing his lips against it lightly. He gets up and showers kisses all over your collar bone, neck, jaw, and the palms of your hands. All the while, you're silent, completely flustered.

AN: there you go. NEARLY 9,000 reads!!!!! What has this world come to. Where is air??

I never thought that I would get this amount of reads on a book. Okay I didn't write them. But I collected them. Not really. My friend and I did. Anyways. Just wanted to say a big Thankyou to all of you who have read this.

10 votes and ill upload.

Please

Vote

Comment

Fan

Read my other books.

-lilmisscupcake