Ashley POV

God damit Ash you've gone and done it now haven't you. Wish I hadn't said anything now. Andy walked past me without even looking at me "Rehearsals in 5 Ash, be on time yeah?" I looked up he hadn’t even looked back to say that "Yeah, I will be Andy getting my bass now." I called as he walked away from me. Damn his ass is fine. I made a huge mistake saying anything but I couldn’t stop thinking about the way he kissed me this morning, so close and intense like he wanted to kiss me and he wanted to be closer. I collected my bass and headed out to the stage for a sound check.

"Sound check guys! Where's Ash... Oh you're here good. Let's try I am bulletproof again guys" I looked at Andy he looked so cute. I plugged my bass into the amp and started to play. We played a few songs and finally Andy decided it sounded good. Everyone unplugged and went back to the bus."Umm Andy! Can I have a word?" I called just as Andy was leaving, he turned round and sighed "What's up Ash?" He said as he slowly walked towards me stopping a fair distance away. "Do I smell or something?" I joked. He just stood there with a blank expression on his face. "Or something. Now what is it that you wanted?" I looked at him standing there as if I was going to do something wrong "I wanted to apologise for my behaviour last night and this morning, I shouldn't have acted the way I did, and I'm sorry" I sat there for a few moments waiting for a reply I didn't get one so I got up and started to leave. "It's okay. I should have told you no and walked out when I saw you." I remembered our encounter from earlier this morning and blushed "Maybe there was a little too much on show."

I opened the stage door and walked back to the bus. What a day. It was around 9:30pm and I was laying in my bunk awake everyone was tired out from the days events, Jinxx was skyping Sammi and Andy was on the phone I began to drift off to sleep when I heard Andy "But it's not my fault Juliet please don't do this. No I mean it plea..." he stopped mid-sentence I assume she hung up the phone because the next thing I heard was the bathroom door lock and sobbing coming from inside. I jumped off my bunk and went to the bathroom door. "Andy, Is everything okay in there?" I was almost sure I was just talking to the door and I wouldn’t get a reply.” No, go away. I don’t want to talk to anyone. Especially you." that hurt I mean like it really stung "Andy, what's happened please tell me." there was silence I could hear faint sobs coming from inside the bathroom. "Just piss off Ashley you asshole." I decided to leave him alone after that I didn’t think he was in the mood for talking. I strolled back to my bunk and laid there listening.

I heard the bathroom door unlock but no one walk out, I slowly lowered myself from my bunk and creeped towards the bathroom. Andy was sat with his back against the cabinet with his makeup running down his face. "Andy." I managed to say it made me feel bad seeing him this way. He looked up at me then looked away again. "Andy, what's happened, please tell me." I sat beside him and put my arm around his shoulder and he put his head of my chest. "She ended it. I cant believe her she just..." I looked at him in awe. "Andy, are you trying to say that you and Juliet are?" Andy looked up at me his bright blue eyes bloodshot. "I told Juliet about this morning and I apologised and she. Well she ended it" I just sat there for the moment letting it sink in "Andy this is all my fault I shouldn't have..." He interrupted my sentence with a kiss. "You made me realise something Ash. I like you too." My mind was a blur I wanted to believe him I really did but something in me was telling me it wasn't really Andy talking. I sighed "Andy, maybe you should think about this. You've just broken up with Juliet."

Andy looked at me his makeup still down his face. "You wanted me this morning, so now you can have me. I'm all yours Ash." I knew that then it wasn't really Andy he wasn't this way. He was upset and seeking comfort. "I know that one day I will regret saying this but, your not yourself Andy and I know when it would come to it you wouldn’t want me anymore." I kissed his forehead and walked out of the bathroom leaving him alone with his thoughts. I climbed back into my bunk and laid there thinking about what had just happened I slowly began to drift off. I was sure that when I was falling asleep Andy had come out of the bathroom and gone into his bunk.

I woke up to the soothing soft melody of a song that seemed familiar. I laid there listening trying to Figure out what song it was. "Then I lost it all, dead and broken my, backs against the wall" the lyrics to Lost it all one of the new songs that was in our new album. I heard Andy sigh and pause the song "Yeah, I really have lost it all now." I felt really bad for what I had done and said. I climbed up to Andy's bunk, opened the curtains and climbed in. I sat across from Andy he didn't even look at me "You haven’t lost it all Andy you still have the band, I'll talk to Juliet tell her it was all my fault and that you had nothing to do with it." We sat there for a few moments Andy still wouldn’t look at me "You assume I just told her we kissed. Well, you're wrong." I sat there a while trying to figure out what he meant. "Andy, what do you mean?" He finally looked up at me "I told her, I'd fallen in love with you, because it's true I really have fallen for you Ashley" I looked at him still trying to take in all he had said.