Andy POV

I sat there skipping through the new album on my ipod. Done for you, Nobody's hero, Lost it all I stopped and took in the lyrics I had sang so many times "Yeah, I really have lost it all now." I heard one of the guys move, I wasn't that bothered it was probably just Jinxx he was always the first one up. I ignored it thinking it was no one the next thing I knew Ashley threw open my curtains and climbed into my bunk. "You havent lost it all Andy you still have the band, I'll talk to Juliet tell her it was all my fault and that you had nothing to do with it." I sat there I didn't want to look at him but I had to tell him. I looked straight at him "You assume I just told her we kissed. Well, you're wrong." He sat there in silence "Andy,what do you mean?" I looked at him and sighed "I told her, I'd fallen in love with you, because it's true I really have fallen for you Ashley" He got up and left, he didn't say anything to me he just opened the curtains and left me there alone.

sat there alone, the album still playing but no one listening. I sighed and turned off my music and locked my Ipod and just sat there thinking of what to do next. Finally I decided to get up, I jumped out of my bunk got a quick wash and got dressed. I walked rather hesitantly into the living room area. "Hey, there Andy everything okay?" Jinxx asked spotting me. I took a deep breath, "I'm good now, I'll get over Juliet." I gave a small, forced smile. Jinxx smiled back and CC looked up from his Kerrang! Mag to smile at me too, I guess I did feel a little better now even though Ashley hadn't said a word to me since he left my bunk. I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be seen "Hey, Jinxx where's Ash?" He looked at me with a puzzled look "I have no idea, I havent seen him this morning maybe he went for a walk" My phone buzzed, I dug into my pocket and took it out. "@AshleyPurdy Shopping time! Wish I wasn't walking around alone."

"I'm going out for a walk I shouldn't be too long. In a bit guys." I said walking out of the tour bus door. I walked into town, not knowing where I was going. I knew where I wanted to be, I wanted to be with Ash, to tell him I would stay with him and I'd be there for him. I made my way towards the mall, I looked in the odd shops still not knowing really what I was looking for. I walked by one shop and something caught my eye. Batman stuff, figures and clothes and other Batman things, I walked into the shop to have a look not really intending to buy anything. "Hi there, need any..." I looked up at the shop assistant and smiled. She stopped mid sentence then composed herself. "Oh, my y-y-your Andy." I looked at her again and smiled "Yes, my name is Andy." She looked at me as if I had said something amazing. "Andy Biersack. You're Andy Biersack." I sighed I get this a lot crazy fangirls in random places. "Yeah I am. You a fan?" She took a step back from me.

"Yeah, I love your music and your style and even more so, your love of Batman." I looked back at what I had been looking at before picked up a figure and looked back at her "Yeah, I love the guy. Amazing films" I placed the figure back down and went to leave. "Can I have a picture? That's if you dont mind." I smiled and walked back to the girl, she took out her phone and snapped a photo of us. "Well see you!" She watched till I was almost at the door then called "You and Ash would make a cute couple, You know even though you don't swing that way." I smiled to myself at least someone else thought so too, even though Ash didn't. I walked out of the door smiling to myself, I began to wonder where Ash was. I walked up the mall towards more shops, not looking where I was really going. Someone walked into me or I walked into them, I felt a sharp bump against my shoulder. I looked up "Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't.."

He looked up at me and I realised it was Ash. "It was my fault, sorry Andy." He turned to walk away and I caught his arm "I want to talk to you Ash, please just give me five minutes." He tried to pull his arm away from me, then turned to face me "Fine five minutes, but I'm not sitting and talking" I smiled at him and let go of his arm. "Ok then we can walk and talk." He looked at me as we began walking back towards the exit. "So, what do you want?" I laughed at myself, I had forgotten to say anything. "Well, I wanted to tell you firstly that I am sorry and I mean it I was wrong to think that you would just drop everything to be with me" He didn't look at me the whole time I was talking "Well I, well..." I looked at him but he wouldnt look at me back "No, Ash you don't have to say anything. I just want you to know that I am really sorry" By this time we were out of the mall and half way back to the tour bus. We walked the rest of the way in silence.