Andy POV

Cc was becoming more and more of an issue snooping around. He seemed to be everywhere. Everytime me and Ashley were alone he would be there. It started to get a little too close at times. I didnt want the secret to ruin the band. We have worked so hard to get this far to build up this fanbase to get our music to the standard it is. I dont want that to all go away.

We got back to the hotel and went down to the bar. I had a few drinks then left. I didnt feel like drinking. I felt uneasy and worried. I decided to go back to mine and Ashley's room. I laid on the bed and flicked through the channels. I felt myself drifting off but I didnt want to fall asleep. I wanted to be awake when Ashley came up. I waited another hour forcing myself to stay awake. There was still no sign of Ashley. I gave in and turned the tv off I got undressed and got into bed. I assumed Ash wouldnt be back for a while.

I awoke to the sound of the door being unlocked, I didnt move. Someone walked through the door and I pretended the be asleep. I assumed it was Ash. He managed to walk into the table or something "Ouch. Son of bitch!" I laughed lightly. He must have heard me laughing because he turned toward the bed  "I thought you were asleep?" I giggled and sat up "Well I was asleep until I heard you unlock the door." I switched on the bedside lamp to see properly. Ash stood at the foot of the bed with a look of pain etched across his cute face. "Yeah and then i walked into the bloody coffee table!" I giggled again, it was rather funny that Ash had walked into the coffee table trying to be silent and not waking me up "Aww come here then." I held out my arms.

Ashley climbed over the bed sheets and into my arms. He pulled his puppy dog face and said "It really hurts" I felt sorry for him, If I had kept awake and left the tv on maybe he wouldnt have hurt himself. "Aww what do you want me to do kiss it better?" Ashley snuggled up to me and looked up at me. "Yeah!" he sat up and crossed his legs. I looked at him in disbelief, he surely wasnt serious, yet he was drunk or atleast a little bit tipsy, he smelt of booze mainly whisky, Ashley's favourite. "You're not serious are you? Please tell me you're not serious."

He sat there with a blank expression on his face. "Yes I'm serious. You can kiss my foot better." He lifted his foot up to my face. "Im not kissing your foot better! Get it out of my face." I dove out of the bed and Ashley followed me. "Why? Just please. Kiss it better." I dashed to the other end of the room as Ashley came running  towards me. "No. No I will not kiss your foot better." Ashley just kept giggling as he chased me around the room. He tackled me to the bed and kissed me. "Fine then I'll just have to get my own back in someway." He kissed me again as I felt his hands wondering down my body to the rim of my boxers.

(A/N Thank you for reading this far I have had a lot of time to write lately so it might slow down after Monday as im back to school and have exmas. I follow BACK! Leave feedback thank you as always.!)