Andy POV

It was stupid if me to stick around outside for as long as I did, if I had gone Ash wouldnt have seen me until later. I dont want to talk about it, I dont want to talk about her. We both ordered a coffee and sat in silence, the waitress brought our drinks and still not a word had been said.

The silence was awkward and I got up to leave "Dont go. Please. Just dont go." Ashley's voice broke and I knew then I couldnt leave him here like this. I didnt want to stay but I couldnt leave him. "Say something thats worth me staying then. Or Im going." Ashley sat in silence not even looking at me, he just pushed the wooden stirrer around his cup watching it go around and around. "Why did you go?" It was a simple enough question, and one that had a simple answer. But I couldnt telling him that. Though there is no point in lying to him. Not now. After everything. "I was mad" Ashley sniffled and ran his jacket over his eyes, he looked up at me "Mad about what? What have I done? Have I done something wrong?" The state of ashley's face tugged at my heart strings. I sighed, this was going to hurt. Ashley more than me. "She reminded me of how you used to be, the old Ashley Purdy. The guy who couldn't choose which girl to bring onto the tour bus at the end of a gig, even though they all wore badically the same clothes and fake tan. The Ashley Purdy who isnt my Ashley Purdy. Not the Ashley I love."

I knew it was hard for him to hear and I felt bad about telling him what I really thought of her and what I thought of how he used to be and what he was to me then. It was time for me to leave, but as I walked past Ash to leave he grabbed my arm. I looked back at Ashley's tear stained face. His grip wasnt tight and I knew if I took a step further he would let go. I didnt want to go but I knew I had to.

The bell on the door of the coffee shop rang as I walked out the door and quickly back to the hotel. What I was going to do when I got there I didnt know. All I knew was that I needed space. Clear my head. Clear my thoughts. Get away for a while. But I can't the next concert wasnt far away and the guys needed me. The woman who was behind the desk was really understanding she gave me the spare key to mine and Ashley's room. Mine and Ashley's.

Not for long though. The wardorbe that I had put all my stuff in was empty in a matter of minutes and all over the double bed Ash and I shared. Sighing I packed all my stuff back into my suitcase making sure everything I owned was in there and nothing was left behind. Apart from Ashley's stuff that is. I scanned the room for one last time looking for anything else that may have been mine. I didnt see anything other than the note I had left him the other day when I had left for practice without him. Picking up my bag I seized the door handle when it turned in my hand in confusion I let go.

Ashley walked through the door. I looked at the floor, well rather at my shoes. Ashley scanned the room noticing everything of mine was gone, he looked at my bag. "Whats all this? Where are you going Andy? Andy? Please. Please. No. No. Just No. Dont do this. Stay please. Pl-" His voice broke, I looked at him tears filled his eyes. "I have to. Im sorry." I pushed lightly past him and walked down the halway.

(A/N Sorry for the long wait!!! its been a long time since Ive written. I decided to take a break but im back now. I made this chapter a little longer for you as a sorry for being away so long!!! Hope you liked it!!)