Andy POV

"I love you Ashley Purdy" I said as he broke away from me. He looked at me in disbelief, he blinked hard once or twice, "Did you just say what I think you said?" I smiled at him and brought him in closer to me and smiled "Yes, I said I love you" he smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face in a long, long time. He blushed a rosey red and hugged me tight. "I Love you too Andy. I love you too" I smiled and pulled him in close to me, it warmed my heart to hear him say that back to me and it made me feel as if I was really wanted for once in my life. Then I realised that I hadnt even asked Ashley to be with me and he hadnt asked me to be with him either. I smirked and Ashley looked at me confused. "Whats up with you?"

I let go of Ashley and took a step back, I got down on one knee and Ash burst out with "I am not marrying you, you twit get up" I smiled and shook my head at him indicating that was not my intentions. "As I have just realised, niether of us has formally Asked to be with the other. So. Ashley Purdy. Will you be my boyfriend?" He blushed and laughed at me he took my hand "Get up you idiot" I stood up and looked at him searching for an answer but getting no repsponce from him "Well then. Whats your answer Ashley?"I asked intently. He looked at me and pondered for a while he twiddled with his thumbs. "Yes! Why would I say no?" I laughed and pulled him in close to me giving him a great big hug. "I dont know the way you were acting in rehearsals today. You seemed pissed at me" Ashley looked down and stopped laughing and the smile dissappeared from his face. "Yeah, well I thought that maybe you didnt want me or that you figured that I wasnt good enough."

I looked back at him confused, how could he think that he wasnt good enough for me, he is my everything now. Everything I could ever wish for in a partner, everything I have ever wanted and everything I had failed to find up unitl now. "I cant believe you thought that Ashley Purdy! You are everything I have ever searched for in a partner and a friend. You are so much more than I could ever ask for!" He blushed and looked at the floor and began shuffling his feet changing his stance and playing with his shoe laces. "You really think so Andy?" I laughed a half-hearted laugh at him, he could be so stupid at times, yet I love his anyway. "Yes, dummy. Why would I say it if it wasnt true?" He looked up at me this time a grin spreading across his cute face, his cheeks flushed. He pushed back a piece of his fringe. "I dont know, you are too great to be true, you are everything I want. Now you are everything I have." He giggled and I smiled at him, he pulled me in close and laid his head on my shoulder. "Ready for round 2?" 

(A/N Sorry for the long wait, I have been distracted by a lot of things going on in my life and my exams, but my exams are over now! Yipee! I may not be uploading as many chapters as usual as i have a lot of work to do in my other subjects too. I hate school work, but it has to be done. Thank you for reading, I hope to update it soon!)