Ashley POV

"Ready for round 2?" I giggled and winked at Andy. He took a step back and pulled me with him, tugging my shirt. I obliged to go with him, he sat down on the bed and sat me on top of him. Giggling he laid down pulling me down with him. I kissed him and ran my hand down his top, I found the rim of his shirt and slid my hands inside. Andy gasped, "Jeez! Your hands are cold!" I laughed at him, my hands wernt that cold. "They arnt that cold, you are just all hot and steamy" He laughed and pulled me back down towards him. I kissed him as I pulled his top up more, He sat up slightly and let me take it off him. Andy sat up fully and shuffled up the bed with my still sat on his hips. He sat up straight and kissed my top right where my 'OUTLAW' tattoo is. I slid my jacket off my shoulders as Andy began to take my top off.

I smirked at him and he smiled back at me, he kissed my chest. I giggled as Andy laid down and put his hands above his head. I looked at him confused, " You said you wanted to get your own back. So go for it" He bit his lip-ring. It always made him look so cute and innocent. and so Damn hot! When he does that. I smirked at him "Oh yeah? So I get to do what I want to you? I get to tease you?" His eyes widened and he sat up slightly. "Dont tease me, I hate it when you tease me so much." I giggled at him and pushed him down gently. I bit my lip as I crouched over him, "You said I could do whatever I wanted."

I smirked and kissed his neck. Andy let out a low moan and I began kissing further and further down his body. I kissed his batman tattoo on his arm. He looked at me confused "Why did you kiss my batman tattoo?" I sat up on his hips and stroked his arm. "I always loved that tattoo. Your love of Batman from a young age. It just says a lot about you." I hadnt took my eyes away from the tattoo the whole time I was talking. Andy took my chin and brought my face to his. "I'll never love that tattoo more than I will love the day you kissed me." He kissed me lovingly and traced the outline of my 'OUTLAW' tattoo. I watched his finger as he traced every letter. Andy mumbled something under his breath, "What did you say?" He looked up at me in surprise, he thought I hadnt heard him or that he hadnt said it. He smirked as he sang in his such sweet voice. "My outlaw eyes. Have seen their lies."

I always loved that line from rebel love song it was always my favourite line. "Well" I said, "This is a rebel love song" I sang, it wasnt as good as Andy's voice after all I am a Bass player and only a back-up singer. He smirked and placed his hands around my hips. He sighed a sort of loving sigh. "Its ours tonight my Outlaw. I love you"

(A/N Sorry for the long wait! I have been really ill lately. I couldnt go into school for a whole week! Thanks for all the follows people! Really love the feedback. I answer my messages too if you would like me to read your stories or help you with something feel free to ask. Keep leaving the feedback! Thanks!)