Ashley POV

Andy basically dragged me up to the room. I stumbled up the stairs with Andy. We got to our room door and Andy was grinning like a Cheshire Cat when we got to the door . I was sure he had something to do with the room 'mix up'. He opened the door and waved me in, I walked into the rather large room Andy looked around still grinning. I had no idea what he was thinking but it made me giggle. Andy looked at me confused "What are you giggling at?" I stopped giggling and smiled at him "Oh, nothing just you grinning like a Cheshire Cat at nothing." Andy smiled again and blushed a rosey red. "I wasn't grinning for no reason. I was smiling for a reason." I looked at him confused "And the reason was?" He smirked again. "Oh nothing just thinking about how much fun we could have here." I smiled at him I knew what he was talking about and I now know what he was thinking too.

I unpacked my things and put them away. Andy did the same. After I'd finished putting my thing away I sat down on the edge of the bed and turned on the tv. I began flicking through the channels. There wasnt a lot on tv a few old films that I had already seen 3 or 4 times before a few drama shows and the obvious music channels. Andy finished unpacking his things and laid down on the bed behind me. I wasnt paying attention to him as I was flicking through the channels. Suddenly Andy's cold hands were lifting up my shirt. "Your hands are cold Andy" He continued to run his hamds up my back. "I know but you're so warm" Andy replied. He began kissing my back gently. "Andy." He stopped and ran his fingers down my back which made me shiver a little. "Yes Ashley?" he said in his sexy deep voice. He knew I couldnt resist him when he talked like that. "What are you doing?" He sat up and put his arms around my waist from behind and placed his head on my shoulder. "I was kissing your back." I turned and looked at him, he looked so adorable. "And why was that?" Andy lifted his head off my shoulder and looked at me. "Did you not like it?" I looked at him and scowlled "That's not what I asked." He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. "I know. You're just so irresistible. I can't help but kiss you" I smirked as he leaned in to kiss me.

He embraced me into a hot kiss and placed his hands around my waist pushing me gently down on to the bed. When he finally broke away he smirked towering over me. He went to take my top off "Andy we can't we have to meet the guys in 20mins. " He looked at me and pulled his sad face. "Not even a quickie?" I laughed at him that's all he seemed to think about now. Sex. Not that I wasn't up for it but Andy could be so exhausting. He could carry on for hours and not be tired. I pushed him off me gently. "I'm going to take a shower. " I said jumping off the bed. Andy sat up "Oh. Okay." I turned round in the bathroom doorway. "And you're going to join me."

(A/N thank you for reading this far. I can't believe this has got so many reads. I follow back. Add to your reading list or library if you like. Leave feedback please! Thank you.)