Ashley POV

Spending time with Andy no matter what we are doing, although I admit having sex with Andy has got to be the best moments we spend together, so much pleasure and extacy. Everything he does and everything he says, he does it with such perfections. Everything he says he says it at the right moment. It makes everything all the more special. Although when we are together and we are out and about we can't be together as such and we can't be ourselves around the other guys its still special what we have.

I woke up early, before Andy was even awake which was a change, as usually it was Andy who was up and about first. Maybe woke up because I was too warm, I looked at my phone and it was only 7.30am and it seemed so much of an effort to get up and dressed yet. Andy was curled up to me his naked body pressing against mine, he breath tickling my neck. Moving seemed a relly bad idea as Andy is so cute when he is asleep but I was getting really warm, it was warm when I woke up.  Sighing not knowing what to do then all of a sudden Andy stretched and rolled over. 

Finally decideing to make a move I got up, not wanting to disturb Andy if he rolled back over. I shuffled out of the sheets and placed them back over a sleeping Andy. Walking half asleep into the bathroom I started to run the shower, let the shower run warm then climbed in. Half way through my shower I heard a sleepy "Ashley?" I washed the rest of the soap off my body and washed the shampoo out of my hair, then stopped the shower. "I'm in the bathroom, I was in the shower" I called back. 

By the time I got to the bathroom door Andy was sat up on the bed and wide awake. He saw me stood in the doorway with a towel around my waist and smiled. "I thought you had already left." I shook my head at him, he can be so blonde at times. "No, I wouldn't leave this early!" I laughed and Andy looked at the time too it was only 7.45am he looked back at me and smiled. "I suppose not bit early for you to even be up. Why are you up?" Andy looked really inquisitive and tilted his head to one side like a confused dog. "I was too warm so I decided to get a shower" Andy threw off the covers and got up out of the bed he grabbed his towel. He started to walk towards me, I was still stood in the doorway of the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom past me and spanked my ass as he passed. 

(A/N Thanks for readin please keep leaving comments it really means a lot to me to know what you think of my work. My inbox is alway open if you want to talk to me!)