Andy POV

"Well. Um. Cc has been sniffing around again. He asked why we were spending so much time together and not with the band. I told him I had a cold or something and I had been sleepy lately." I stopped grinning. I thought he was going to tell me he loved me or he wanted to go for another 'round' tonight. Cc was still poking his nose into our business but we couldn't just tell the guys about us so that Cc would stop putting his nose in where it wasnt wanted. Some of the guys would be okay with it but I didnt want to risk splitting the band up just because I'm in a relationship with Ashley. Its all so confusing. I put my hand on Ashleys shoulder, "I think we should give it a rest till the gig is over. I dont want to but I think that it would be best for the both of us to just try to act as if everything was as if it was before this all started."

Ashley looked at me, he looked so hurt I reaaly didnt want to do this to him but it was the inky thing that I could think if to save what we have. Ashley didnt say anything to me he just got up and walked away. I think I had hurt him by what I had said. I really wanted to run after him put my arms around his waist, kiss his neck and tell him everything would be ok and that I love him. I knew that I couldnt and that tore me apart.

I put a fake smile on my face one I had practiced all those years in school. I walked over to the middle of the stage and took my mic. "Err so lets try. In The End. Then lets go for I am bulletproof and see how it sounds from there. Ready?" I got a chorus of "Ready" from Cc Jake and Jinxx and a very delayed "oh. uh Yeah. Ready" from Ashley. It pains me to see him so upset about something I have said and I have to convince myself that its for the best and there is only 2 more day till the concert and we can go back to doing what we love best. Being with eachother.

We finished rehersals and Ashley dissapeared. Jake and Jinxx were putting away thier guitars. Cc was just walking out of the door. Ashley was nowhere to be seen. He had vanished. I felt as if I had to go find him and tell him what I was thinking about all the things that happened and why I had said what I had said. "Same time tomorrow guys. We will uh. Practice a few others. Its sounding good. So excited for this one!" I thought I sounded convincing. I am stoked for the gig, but everything with Ash was side tracking me. I have to find him. I have to tell him. I love him.