Andy POV

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the bus. There's only three days till the next gig. Three days of preparing for the gig. My back kills. I dread to think about how long it will take till my back is better, but I had all this time to spend with Ash. Just me and him. All alone. All that time. I drifted off daydreaming about me and Ashley. I felt someone stroke my arm and place their fingers inbetween mine. I snapped back to reality. I looked at the person who had suddenly stroked my arm. It wasn't who I was expecting. It wasn't Ash. It was some girl. "Um, Hi?" She smiled at me her grin as wide as the Cheshire cat's in Alice in wonderland. "Hey Andy. I'm so glad I've finally met you. It's been like one of my biggest dreams ever. I come to all the concerts I can. You are absolutely amazing on stage. I mean like..." I cut her short I knew where this was going. She was just like the rest. Fangirling. Rambling. Plain mad. Crazy. "Yes well. It's nice to meet you and all. If you dont mind letting go of me now." I pulled my hand away from hers. Ashley was looking in my direction giving me the evils. "Yeah thanks. Is there something you want me to sign or something? I really have to dash." She looked really disapionted but pulled out a few small photos and a guitar pick. I signed them quickly not wanting to loose the guys and wanting to catch up with Ashley as soon as possible. "Here you go. Nice meeting you! See you at the next gig?" She looked at me and smiled again. "Yes! Yes! Yes! See you there! Thank you. OMG thank you so much." I jogged swiftly away from her.

I caught up to Ash rarther quickly. I smiled at him then panted trying to catch my breath. "Who was she?" Ashley sounded really protective. It made me slightly uneasy. "Just some fan. Rambling you know like they do. Signed some things for her and left." He scowlled at me then smiled slightly "Oh, Okay then she just seemed a little too close." I thought about what I was about to say but it was plain obvious. "Yeah. I was sort of daydreaming when she came up to me. I didnt realise she was there until she stroked my arm and grabbed my hand." Ash scowlled again and looked behind us. I assumed he was looking for the fangirl. She wasn't there. "So what were you day dreaming about?" I blushed. I didnt want to tell him what I had been daydreaming about. That I was thinking about him and that night. "I, uh. Was just thinking about you." I looked down. I didnt want to see Ashley's reaction. I glanced up and he was giggling to himself. "Oh." He giggled again. His giggle was so cute almost childish.

We walked through the revolving doors of the big hotel. I was glad to be there. A proper room and comfy bed. We walked up to the reception area and our Tour manager went to sort out our rooms. The guys stood laughing and joking about things that had happened on the tour bus. Our tour manager walked over to us a worrid look etched across his face. "There seems to be a mix up theres 1 single room 1 double room and 1 twin room. Two of you might have to share a bed if we cant get this sorted." I looked at Ash and he looked at me back. I didnt have to say anything and niether did he. I nodded and he nodded. "Its okay. Me and Ash can share." Everyone in the band stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me in awe. "Well, Uh if thats okay then everything's sorted. Heres the key." I took the key off him grinned at Ash and headed up to our room.

It was a rarther large room. A big dresser in one corner. A huge king size bed with big fluffy pillows. A bathroom just in the next room and a huge flat screen T.V on the wall with a Sky box. This room seemed perfect for us. Everything we needed and wanted. Enough space to practice stage moves. Or other moves. This room was everything. We are going to have some fun in here.

(A/N I've had a little time on my hands just for a short while but I managed to get this chapter finished for you guys. Thank you for reading. Please leave feed back! If you follow me I will follow back!)