Ashley POV

I tackled Andy to the bed and kissed him teasingly "Fine I'll just have to get my own back in someway." I kissed him again distracting him from my hands wondering down his abs and to the rim of his boxers. Why was he wearing boxers? I broke away from him " Andy. Why are you wearing boxers?" Andy looked up at me but couldnt get up as I was laid on top of him. "Would you rather a wore a thong?" he laughed. I laughed at him, he could be such an idiot at times. "Well yes, but that's not the point. Why are you wearing boxers when your sleeping with me?"

I sat up allowing Andy to sit up too but not enough to get away, I sat on his crotch. "I guess, I'm just used to it with sleeping in the same room as the other guys and not wanting to walk around in the nuddie." I ran my finger down Andy's abs tracing the outline of his boxers. "Well you could always take them off for me while I get undressed" I got up off the bed and took off my jacket. I took off my pants and put them on the chair with my jacket. I stood at the foot of the bed as I took off my boxers, Andy sat on the bed watching intensely.

I climbed onto the bed as Andy took off his boxers. I sat next to him and he looked at me "Better now?" I looked him up and down, "You look a lot better" I leaned in and kissed him my hands wondering down his abs again. He watched me intensely and stroked my hair, I looked deep into his beautiful blue eyes. He looked back and kissed me intensely, I let my hands wander down Andy's body further. Andy's tongue began to explore my mouth. I suddenly felt Andy pushing against me, pushing me down onto the bed. I looked up at him "Hey! I was supposed to be getting MY own back" Andy giggled and straddled my hips. "Yeah, well you were taking too long. And I want you now." Andy bit his lip and traced the outline of my 'OUTLAW' tattoo.

He began to let hid fingers wonder further and further down my body. He kissed my lips, then my neck, then began to kiss further and further down my abs. He moved off my hips and sat further down the bed. God I was so hard from him just sitting there. He didnt even have to say anything or really do anything to get me in the mood just him was enough. The time I spent thinking about Andy I hadn't realised that he had his lips around my raging boner. "Oh, God. Andy!" I moaned. He looked up and smiled, he began  to lick the tip, man that was so sensitive. I couldnt take all of Andy's teasing anymore. I placed my hands on Andy's head and pushed him lightly all the way down. 

Andy is not only good at teasing me but he gives the best head ever. I dont think I have ever felt so exhausted afterwards. Andy sat up an wiped his face with is hand. "Andy. That has got to have been the best head anyone has ever given to me. Ever." He smiled and climbed  over to me without saying a word and kissed me. "I know that" he replied. Andy knew how did he know. Wait how did he even learn to give head that good. "Wait a minute how do you know?" Andy sat across from me crossed legged, "Well, I suppose I've known I was gay for a while and well. I've had a few. Not many one night stands with guys." I sat there in silence shocked. Andy had known that he was gay for a while? He had one night stands with guys?! This was all news to me!  "How long have you known Andy?" He sat and seemed to wonder about it for a while and began to scowel. "Uh well, If  I'm right, around half a year." 

This was real news to me though it didnt surprise me, he had been acting a little weird after coming home after stopping out after drinking. It all rather made sense after all this same. I took Andy in my arms and got under the covers and said "Well I dont care who you have been with in the past or how long you have been gay, As long as your gay now and your with me." Andy nestled his head into my chest and fell asleep in my arms. 

(A/N thanks for reading im trying to get a few more chapters in before I go back to school.)