Ashley POV

(A/N Sorry for the long wait. Exams take up a lot of time! Thanks for reading this far! I dont know how long this is actually going to be. I know how I want to end it and what I want to put in. Well thanks for reading here's the new chapter.)

I sat in my own bunk I didn't want to bother Andy anymore and I felt ashamed. I had hurt him, I should have known. I should have stopped myself. Its all my fault. Andy's in pain and its all my fault. I curled up and hugged my pillow tight and began to think of all the bad things I've said and done over my years in the band. I didn't feel as if I was a good enough person to be part of the band. Over the years I had said some really awful things to the guys and even pulled some really bad pranks. I turned over facing away from the curtains and felt myself drifting off again, I didnt fight against it and let myself dirft off.

"Ashley! Jake! CC! C'mon get up its 9.30!" Was the first thing I heard after I had drifted off, it was Jinxx as usual shouting around orders as if we were in the army. "I'm up! Okay?" I called. Cc grunted, he wasnt a morning person at all. "I'm moving there best not be anyone in the bathroom!" Cc called. I giggled to myself there was bound to be someone in the bathroom 5 guys one bathroom? There's always someone in there! I heard a thud as Cc jumped off his bunk there was a rattle of a door handle. "C'mon Man get out! I need the bathroom!" Cc ranted I assumed he was outside the bathroom.

Jinxx pulled open my curtains " Get up Ash! we're nearly there!" I groaned I didnt want to get up and I didnt want to have to face Andy again. I reluctantly got up and out of the bunk. Cc was still in the bathroom as usual. He wouldnt be out for ages. I grabbed a few things out of my wardrobe and put them on. I walked into the main room and sat down alone. I didnt feel like eating. I didnt feel like being here. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to leave. "Hey Ash." I looked up it was only Jake. "Yeah, uh. Hi Jake" He sat down opposite me I groaned. " What's up?" I looked at him. I couldnt tell him. I had to come up with something fast. "Not enough sleep. Glad to have a hotel room tonight. Nice and comfy." I smiled. Not really worth the effort. I suppose it wasnt believable either. Jake scowled "Yeah. I feel you. Not so comfy anymore after all this time." He smiled and got up I made another attempt to smile. "Coming for Breakfast?" I shook my head and took out my phone.

I wasnt paying attention to anyone or anything that was around me. I focused on my phone scrolling through my Twitter feed. I didnt notice when Andy sat across from me eating a slice of toast. I glanced up, Andy sat there watching me intensely. "Something wrong?" He smiled at me, "Nope nothing at all why you ask?" I looked back at my phone and scrolled down my twitter a few times "Oh. No reason just wondered why you were staring at me like that" I looked up. Andy blushed his cheeks a flush rosy red. "Oh, ermm nothing I just wanted to sit with you and um I wanted to ask you something." I raised my eyebrows, what did Andy want? I was rather afraid to ask but my curiosity got the better of me. "Oh, Yeah what's that then?" Andy looked down and pushed his toast around his plate. "Well, um you know at the hotel?" he was still pushing his toast around his plate "Mhmm" I replied trying to sound interested. Andy stopped pushing his toast around his plate and looked up. His bright blue eyes locked onto mine, his gaze intense and mesmerising. "Will you share the room with me?" I sighed, more a sigh of relief  than anything else. "Sure Andy. I'd love to share with you. It'll be fun" I gave him a grin and got up.

I walked to the bathroom Cc had finally got out and got ready. I got washed and dressed properly and did my make-up nothing like I wore on stage just a little eyeliner. I picked up my jacket and walked into the main room, the guys were all sat chatting about the next gig, all the songs stayed in the same order, but Andy was talking about doing some new stage tricks or a different 'walk' as he called it. Andy always had his 'walk' it was the way he used the stage, going to one side for certain lyrics and changing to the other in the next verse or line. I always thought it was cute the way Andy took the stage and took controll. His controll made me weak in the knees. So much power behind that cute face of his. I found myself daydreaming more and more until I was almost in a trance. Someone clicked their fingers infront of my face, "Ash, Hey! Hey Ash!" I snapped back to reality, "What? Oh sorry" Jake stood infront on the snapping his finger in my face. "Welcome back to the land of the living" He laughed and so did everyone else "Haha, Yeah sorta wondered off into a daydream right there" Andy smiled and Jake was still laughing at his little joke. "Yeah, well we've arrived now so get your stuff." Cc called halfway out of the bus door. Three days till the next gig. I wonder what they will hold...