Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I'm off spring break now and I have to go back to school. Only problem is - I'm all the way across town.

"I could get someone to drive you....like Kenneth! Or one of our bus drivers!" Kendall says. It's 9 on a Sunday night before I go back to school. Don't ya think it's a little too late to be thinking about this? "I don't care. As long as you get someone to drive me I'm good." I answer, defeated. I had a six hour dance class today because our group lost - so it was more of a boot camp. "Okay. Go to bed. See ya tomorrow." he says, kissing my head.

After School The Next Day

Do you really wanna know what happened? Ya sure? Sit down, this is gonna be a long one.

Kendall got Kevin to drive me since it was on his way to work. Everything was fine really - until I got through the front doors. I got evil glares, people laughing, and just plain stares. I walked over to Lily in the sixth grade wing. "What's going on?" I ask quietly. "Word just got out that you are THE Kendall F Schmidt's new priority. Guess we can tell who the jealous kind of rushers are by the glares." she mumbles tha last part. I just rolled my eyes, and carried on with my day.

Lunch was the worst. All the rude comments are still circling my mind. I walked by a table, full of people I didn't even know. One girl said "Orphan girl, saved by Kendi." Really? What the hell? That wasn't the end of it. "Mom hated you didn't she?"

"What? Can't be trusted alone?"

"Was your mom a drug addict? Or drunkie? Or better yet, both."

"Great job, you got your mom taken away. What else could you screw up?"

"Maybe Jax beat you for a reason."

All of these words were stuck in my head. The news obviously covered the whole situation. All they know is Jax beat me, and I got taken away - nobody ever said WHY!

I didn't care that I lived 7 miles away. I just walked. I wanted to be alone. But alone meant more time to think. And all I could hear were those stupid words!

I went into the house and slammed the door thinking I was alone. But of course, Kendall has to be back early from set. "Hey, you okay there?" he asks, coming out of the kitchen. "Just dandy." I mumbled. "You don't seem to 'dandy. What happened?" he asked. I don't know about you, but my girl emotions hate being asked a million times 'what happened' when I'm upset. I hate 'are you okay' with the passion of a thousand suns. I'm not the type of person to just spew their feelings. And I'm not gonna start now. "Nothing!" I yelled and went to my room.

I just layed there on my bed. I couldn't cry. I don't know why, it just wouldn't come. Soon, my breathing increased, my heart pounded, and my vision blurred like I had opened my eyes in clorinated water. Then, I got the sudden feeling I was falling.

Anxiety Attack.