Chapter 26

Chapter 26

       I woke up the next morning and I was still in Kendall's grasp. He was still asleep too. I looked over at the clok on the counter. 9:32. I wanted to get up but I didn't want to wake Kendall. Just then, I heard someone walking over. It was James. He looked over at us. I mouthed 'help me'. He slowly tried to lift me out. James successfully got me out of Kendall's grasp. He shifted and continued to sleep.

    We went to the back, and Carlos and Alexa were sitting there too. "Why weren't you guys in the front?" I ask. They always go to the front of the bus in the morning for coffee. "You guys were alseep and it was kind of adoreable, so we just went back here because we didn't want to wake you." Alexa explained. I just nodded my head and sat down. Kendall came back a while later. "Why s everyone back here?" he asked sleepily. "You were asleep, we were being nice." I told him. Everyone went back to the forn because that's the main spot where everyone hangs out. I stayed in the back, ust because I like being anti-social sometimes. "You okay?" Kendall asks me. "Yeah. I'm fine." I say clearly. "Good, well, I'm going to figure out a way to stop the hate. Well...most of it. I hope." he says, taking out hs phone. I just left him to it because I wanted no part in it.

- 3 weeks later-

    it's about the third week into tour. And James' birthday is in 3 days. We're in another hotel for the night and I'm sharing a room with him and Kendall again. Kendall wasin the shower. "Whatcha want for your birthday?" I ask, plopping down on the bed next to him. "Nothing from you." he chuckles. I guess since I'm 13 almost 14, I'm not expected to get him anything. Haha, you, James, don't know what I'm capable of. "I will get you something." I say deviously. "No. I don't want you to." He whined. "Are you getting me something for my birthday?" I ask him. He sighs. "Yes but that's- " I cut him off. "So it's only fair I get you something. That's final." I get up and go over to my bed. "You're a piece of work, you know that?" he laughs.

Next Day

    "Get up! Get up! Get up!" Kendall yelled ripping the blankets off of me. "Mmm. Why?" I groan, tryng to pull them back up. It was turning into a tug-of-war with blankets. "We're going shopping." He said, still pulling. At that I jumped up and ran into the bathroom to get changed.

    I walked out wearing my summer usual: cute t-shirt, shorts. I was fixing my hair in the mirror outside the bathroom because James was getting changed. "You look fine, now put your shoes on and lets go." Kendall says, thowing  me the Vans he got me. After James got out, we met with the other two guys and went to the mall.

    Once we got inside we all split up. "Okay, I'll take Logan and Tess." Kendall said and we split. We were walking, and all of a sudden the guys turned into the Zumez store. I don't remember Kendall shopping here. It's too mainstream for him. Maybe...Logan? "Why are we here?"I ask, wondering around. I found a couple beanies I liked. "James He likes some of the stuff here." Logan says, absentmindedly looking through all of the stuff. "What are you getting him?" he asks. "Not what, but who." I say. You see, I've been in contact with Halston, James' girlfriend. He hasnt seen her in a while. "What?! I want in!" Logan drops the shirt he was holding in surprise. Kendall comes over. "In on what?" he asks confused. I look over at  Logan. "Nothing. Keep looking." I say mysteriously and Logan and I walk out of the store.

    After we left we went to the food court and just hung out for a while. Logan went to get drinks. He came back with two energy drinks. He plopped one down in front of me. "And that's for letting me in on the present." he smiled and ruffled my hair. "You're welcome. But what is this crap?" I ask, picking up the can. "Nitro. It's new." he smiles. We had a contest to see who would get the bigger sugar rush.

"Ready?" Logan said as he finished. We each held out a hand. Each of our hands were really shaky, but I shook a bit more. "I win!" I yell. "Dammit!" Logan playfully whined. I was shaking more than a scared Chihuahua. We waited until the other guys finished shopping, and we went back to the hotel.

_________________________________________-

Heyo! Tell me what you think! I'm guessing there's roughly 10 long chapters left to this book.

sorry it's being dragged out!

Remember to read 'Lily's Story'!