Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (holy crap) *Still James' POV*

Kendall answered the door, he seemed a little pissed. "Where's T?" I ask. I feel like I'm in high school again and I faught with my girlfriend, her dad found out and now permenantly hates me. "Yeah. But she's in the shower because she's upset. Ya know, like when a guys she considers to be a great friend goes and yells at her in front of everybody for something she had nothing to do with." Kendall's trying to make me guilty. "Dude, I'm already guilty. Don't waste your breath." I tell him. "I'm not trying to make you guilty. I'm doing it because I care about her, and you hurt her, and that kinda hurts me. I don't like seeing her all bummed. So you upset me too. I'm not happy with what you did and said." aw shit. Of each of the guys, why Kendall? He's the nicest, why did my stupidity have to hurt HIM? "Sorry man." I say. "Don't tell me, tell T." he said, and right at that moment she walked out and went over to her bed. But she didn't see me. "I'll be back in a minute T!" Kendall said, letting me in and he left.

She was on her phone, laying on her stomach not facing me. "Hey." I say and sit at the end of the bed. She doesn't say anything. "Don't do this to me T. I know you're giving me the cold shoulder. Please just look at me." she sits up but doesn't look at me. "Well that's a start. Listen T, I was wrong, I know I shouldn't have said any of that, you were just trying to help. But please don't just ignore me because I'm stupid. If you forgive me we can get this over with." I sing-song the end. "And I'm greatful for everything. That would be including you." I poke her to make sure she's listening. She finally looked up at me after that. "So you forgive the idiot who doesn't know how to talk?" I ask playfully. "Yeah." she says. "Then come here!" she tackles me in a hug.

1 week later

It's now the night before my birthday. We're in yet another, hotel room. Kendall got a call and I'm guessing it's pretty importnant because he left the room.

He came in a little while later, worried. "What happened?" I asked. "Uhm, my dad's in the hospital, it's not looking too good. I have to go. But we have a show tonight. And it's your birthday tomorrow.." he drifts off. "It's fine. Leave tonight after the show, and come back the day after my birthday because you have both days off." I say. See, I don't care about my birthday. I haven't had a party since I was 7. Dad used to do cook-outs since it's in the summer. But after he died, we stopped doing things. Mostly because mom doesn't know how to work a grill, or take time off of work. The last thing I remember doing on my birthday is sleeping over a friend's house and I was 9, all we did was watch Jonas Brothers videos and fangirl. Kendall already knows all of this though. "But I don't want to miss your birthday. You may not care, but I do. I'll just leave tonight and come back tomorrow afternoon." he's really stressed.

After the show we dropped him off at the airport and went to this little house on a lake the guys got for the weekend. "This place is huge." James says as we walk in. "According to the house description we all get our own rooms." Carlos says, looking at a paper. I found my room and crahsed down on the bed. A little while later James came in. "Hey T, you busy? The guys and I were gonna watch some movies in the big screening room." he says. "Nope," I say. "Okay. See ya in a sec." he leaves. i got changed into my pyjamas- aka, comfy shorts and a long sleeved shirt - and take out my contacts and put my glasses on.

"Hey cutie, come on." James says as I enter the screening room. "What movies are we watching?" I ask. "Batman and The Hunger Games." Carlos says.

I fell asleep before the second movie was over and woke up to me moving. "Sh, go back to sleep" James whispers. He puts me down in my bed and I close my eyes. I felt his lips touch down on my forehead, and he leaves.

______________________________________

EYOO

Only about 3-4 chapters left!

AHHH WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO READ UNTIL I GET THE SEQUEL UP AHHH

answer: probably something way better XD

Anyway after I finish this, give me abut 2 weeks to get it up. 1 week for vacation second week to drag my ass back to the laptop to type

tell meh what ya think!

thanks XOXO